• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Moaning & Groaning: Perspective.

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Not if you were planning on stopping somewhere on way home to buy a pub meal.
The luddites are really out in force over this issue Snoop ! :)

Alistair20000

Surely this is an item that would be put out for competitive tender and perhaps this has not yet happened ?
It should be tendered............... unless cronyism is afoot.

I have been reading too much Indo on other threads :)

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Hands up the fans who want the scoreboard. Don't be shy. Was there a poll ? Did I miss it ? I'm classified as "Gold" by the club and no one asked me.

Legohead

Banned
Hands up the fans who want the scoreboard. Don't be shy. Was there a poll ? Did I miss it ? I'm classified as "Gold" by the club and no one asked me.
Write to the club. Make them accountable Billy.

geoffwp

I'm a long standing fan and I personally think the scoreboard is a bloody good idea. Anything that takes our ground further into being a 21st C ground is good by me.
I've no interest in commenting on the business issue of who does what and who is allowed to do this and not that. It's just too dull for me but I will say that the issue behind it all, aka sacking the manager, just isn't going to happen anyway no matter how much exmouth would like it. I personally do not believe anywhere near a majority of trust members would want it in fact I think it would be a very tiny minority. Up the city, geddon Matt. What a damn good manager we have.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
If a scoreboard gives us a good ROI then go for it, if not don't bother.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
I want the scoreboard although am not over fussed by it, it will be better than that poxy thing in the corner at the moment. If it costs 100k then so be it, it will be better value than Ajose or Stubbs as will give some form of return.

Red Devon

I’m very much in favour of the scoreboard and said so a while back.

crocks

Whats wrong with tin letters and numbets giving the HT and FT scores?

geoffwp

Whats wrong with tin letters and numbets giving the HT and FT scores?
Numbets are the new technology Crocks. Something todo with quantum entanglement I believe, puts us way ahead of the game. 👍😎