• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Little things that annoy you

Avening Posse

Very well known Exeweb poster
I was sat on a train today. When it pulled into a station a school kid ran past me and stole my hat, sprinted off the train and out the station. I am too old for chasing youngsters. The funny thing is, I only paid $30 dollars for the hat (about 17 quid), but when I told the wife she tried to buy another one for me online, and it turns out they don't make them anymore, but the particular hat has become highly sought after by youths, and it now retails online for $799 (not that I knew, I just thought it was a cheap baseball cap when I bought it a couple of years ago). I am getting old.

Alistair20000

I was sat on a train today. When it pulled into a station a school kid ran past me and stole my hat, sprinted off the train and out the station. I am too old for chasing youngsters. The funny thing is, I only paid $30 dollars for the hat (about 17 quid), but when I told the wife she tried to buy another one for me online, and it turns out they don't make them anymore, but the particular hat has become highly sought after by youths, and it now retails online for $799 (not that I knew, I just thought it was a cheap baseball cap when I bought it a couple of years ago). I am getting old.
Any CCTV etc that might lead to this fecker being traced and the hat recovered ?

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Cheeky little runt, forget getting a cap, get a baseball bat !

cannockred

Bleddy Aussies, cant forget their criminal past. :cool:

Grecian2K

Couldn't Avening get the Sherrif of Sydney to round up a posse to hunt down the miscreant?

DB9

Couldn't Avening get the Sherrif of Sydney to round up a posse to hunt down the miscreant?
Or better still ask Skippy, He'll be able tell them.😀

Colesman Ballz

Sounds like an opportunity AP, find a sweatshop in Bangladesh that will reproduce them at $1 a time and by this time next year you and the missus will be millionaires ! 😎

Avening Posse

Any CCTV etc that might lead to this fecker being traced and the hat recovered ?
Probably Al, but not bothered now, actually seeing the funny side to it after practically all my friends found it hilarious !!

Avening Posse

Cheeky little runt, forget getting a cap, get a baseball bat !
They’d probably Nick that too :)

fred binneys head

People saying “the proof will be in the pudding”.

Cough, cough, Tavy, cough.