• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Manager Thread..Appointments & Dismissals

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
Harry Kewell relieved of his duties by Oldham

RedPaul

Well-known Exeweb poster
Harry Kewell relieved of his duties by Oldham
Blimey. They really are a basket case.

Red Devon

Blimey. They really are a basket case.
Actually thought he was gradually turning it around, two or three defensive additions in the summer and they’d have been on the right track...probably the dire home form at Boundary Park that has done for him though.

dontpassback

I think the Oldham owner is a bit of a nutcase,so it’s not really surprising,who will take the job now ? God knows and I bet the Oldham fans are pulling their hair out

Colesman Ballz

I think the Oldham owner is a bit of a nutcase,so it’s not really surprising,who will take the job now ? God knows and I bet the Oldham fans are pulling their hair out
Amen to that. Extremely dodgy ownership. How many managers have they got through in the past few years ? Oblivious to the fact that their problems lie in the boardroom rather than on the pitch ! If it makes our forthcoming visit to Boundary Park easier what the heck ! :)

Red Devon

Amen to that. Extremely dodgy ownership. How many managers have they got through in the past few years ? Oblivious to the fact that their problems lie in the boardroom rather than on the pitch ! If it makes our forthcoming visit to Boundary Park easier what the heck ! :)
Could be a new manager installed by then:(

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Mr Tisdale ?

Alistair20000

Mr Tisdale ?
Nah. The Cheeseball does not seem to me to be a Lancashire hotpot, black pudding or butter pie sort of chap.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Fair dos. I think it's about time he got linked with every managerial vacancy again though.

Rosencrantz

John Sheridan hasn't been their manager for a few years now. Surely he'll want another go rather than leading Swindon to relegation 😉