• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Little things that annoy you

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
The Vaccine thread has been running since November and the speeling mistake is still in the title fgs.
I'm blaming that fred for my inability to spell vacination!

Ex-ciderrr

I was talking to a guy earlier and he had really greasy spectacles.
This really irks me too, in a strange way though, something strikes me when I notice this - I think others are being unhygienic and somewhat grubby :LOL: Being a glasses wearer myself I am always cautious of “greasy spectacles” and finger prints/smudge marks on mine especially when around other people.

Ex-ciderrr

People who do themselves poached eggs and then find it necessary to film themselves stabbing the yoke, seeing it run and then post it on social media.

irritating.

what has the world come to?

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
People who do themselves poached eggs and then find it necessary to film themselves stabbing the yoke, seeing it run and then post it on social media.

irritating.

what has the world come to?
It's an ASMR thing innit? Doesn't float my particular ⛵, mind.

Ex-ciderrr

It's an ASMR thing innit? Doesn't float my particular ⛵, mind.
ive no idea log :LOL: but its just baffling how often I see it these days.

Grecian2K

Wednesday: Bought Dirt Rally 2 for PC on Steam for £19:99.
Saturday: Notice same game is in their "weekend sale" for £4:99 :mad::mad::mad:
(Mind you, i suppose that it's still worth the full price really - especially in VR (y))

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
Woodpigeons hoovering up the seeds I put out for the garden birds. I wouldn't begrudge them some, but not the whole bleddy lot.

Grecian2K

Woodpigeons hoovering up the seeds I put out for the garden birds. I wouldn't begrudge them some, but not the whole bleddy lot.
Pigeons using a hoover??? o_O
Could be worth a fortune if you can catch them on camera (although suggest you leave them out a Dyson - they have a much bigger marketing budget)

DB9

DAB Radios in cars, They're great with lots of stations etc but they aren't the best reception wise, Travelling to the SW along the A35 they just cut out with so many "Dead Areas" along the route and many other places I've been too, So frustrating if you're listening to a football match etc.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Wednesday: Bought Dirt Rally 2 for PC on Steam for £19:99.
Saturday: Notice same game is in their "weekend sale" for £4:99 :mad::mad::mad:
(Mind you, i suppose that it's still worth the full price really - especially in VR (y))
Hard lines chum.