• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

John Lobbett

dontpassback

John would be in his 70's now, so I imagine that was his father. Lobbett is a very unusual name, and he was a St Thomas boy, having as I recall, gone to John Stocker School.
Pete I seem to recall a girl called Tracy lobbett who lived in st Thomas,maybe she was related ?

wiveygrecian

Pete I seem to recall a girl called Tracy lobbett who lived in st Thomas,maybe she was related ?
Yes she is the lady I deliver too in Wiveliscombe, Somerset . It’s Johns daughter . I mentioned on previous page about 7 years ago now .

wiveygrecian

Yes she is the lady I deliver too in Wiveliscombe, Somerset . It’s Johns daughter . I mentioned on previous page about 7 years ago now .
I see her most days

dontpassback

I see her most days
Thanks wivey,sorry i didn’t see your earlier post

berniesworld

I see her most days
We need an update from her

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
We need an update from her
I thought it was reported on here that John had passed away a few years ago. When I was living in Tiverton he had set himself up in business doing gardening and landscape work and until around 2006 he used to look after my garden for me. He was a really lovely man and if my memory serves me correctly his wife was unwell.

wiveygrecian

I thought it was reported on here that John had passed away a few years ago. When I was living in Tiverton he had set himself up in business doing gardening and landscape work and until around 2006 he used to look after my garden for me. He was a really lovely man and if my memory serves me correctly his wife was unwell.
He’s definitely still going strong! He came over to his daughters for Christmas Day she was telling me .

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
I'm assuming this is the funeral notice for Johns wife, back in 2008, Cant find anything on him though.

wiveygrecian

I'm assuming this is the funeral notice for Johns wife, back in 2008, Cant find anything on him though.

Read my comment above!

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
He’s definitely still going strong! He came over to his daughters for Christmas Day she was telling me .
Very pleased to hear that.