• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Social media presence

Heysham Mike

A great reporter...Is he still with us Mike ?
I don't think he is.

exeips

Until your dad saw the phone bill 😁
Yes, I got into loads of trouble when Bally arrived and started buying a different player everyday! 😀

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
I don't think he is.
Thinking back,he must have left the E&E around 1980,would have been around 50 I guess.

Always had a good story from the club,his match reports were excellent after a good or bad display.
I was reminded how good when I was looking through the E&E archive a couple of years ago.

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Thinking back,he must have left the E&E around 1980,would have been around 50 I guess.

Always had a good story from the club,his match reports were excellent after a good or bad display.
I was reminded how good when I was looking through the E&E archive a couple of years ago.
Can't remember Tony Phillips – reckon he must have departed the E&E just before I began taking an interest in City.

Was he succeeded by Trina Lake? As I recall, after Trina, the Echo's City correspondents would have been Ed Hogg, Nick Beer, Matt Bamsey, and then Simon Larkins. Am I missing anyone?!

Oldsmobile-88

Can't remember Tony Phillips – reckon he must have departed the E&E just before I began taking an interest in City.

Was he succeeded by Trina Lake? As I recall, after Trina, the Echo's City correspondents would have been Ed Hogg, Nick Beer, Matt Bamsey, and then Simon Larkins. Am I missing anyone?!
Yes,pretty sure Trina did succeed him.

Red Devon

I’m seeing that some clubs social media accounts now have paid partnerships, maybe this is an avenue we could pursue.

andrew p long

Alex Hartridge may prove popular on TikTok

Martin Weiler

If this is the same Tony Phillips - he died in 2008:

Oldsmobile-88

If this is the same Tony Phillips - he died in 2008:

Looks like it..He certainly was a lot younger than I remember.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Some good stuff from our young keeper