• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Little things that amuse you

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
The mayor of Atlanta, Georgia is the delightfully named Keisha Lance Bottoms.

Word on the street is that the residents are praying that she is not put in charge of the city's Covid vaccination program.

LOG

I've just had the least convincing voicemail left from "Officer Grey at HMRC" urging me to phone her back or "face the legal consequences"

Seems that HMRC employ American robots now but at they give them names.

Alistair20000

I've just had the least convincing voicemail left from "Officer Grey at HMRC" urging me to phone her back or "face the legal consequences"

Seems that HMRC employ American robots now but at they give them names.
This is a coded message for a naughty misalliance (possibly not socially distanced) at Pinhoe's America Hall.

Here to warn

LOG

Thanks, Al, you've got me worried now. It must be something to do with the incident at the 1983 Christmas panto.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
For all the foodies out there who like a bit of home cooking !

IndoMike

For all the foodies out there who like a bit of home cooking !

What a sweetheart. She burnt the garlic and fried the rice grains rather than boiled rice. I did that the first time I cooked it. Luv her enthusiasm, though..

DB9

Watching my good lady trying to thread a needle, Never knew she had such a potty mouth! :ROFLMAO:

LOG

I was amused by the Carl Lewis man and his very misplaced confidence on Who Wants to be a Millionaire last night :D

Colesman Ballz

Rosencrantz's tale yesterday, of his 4' 10" mum lumping an obnoxious Cardiff City hoolie over the head with his granny's brolly, subsequently leading to Hants posting a reminder of the forum "roolz" over violence etc, brought a smile to my face. :)

Reactions: DB9

Rosencrantz

Rosencrantz's tale yesterday, of his 4' 10" mum lumping an obnoxious Cardiff City hoolie over the head with his granny's brolly, subsequently leading to Hants posting a reminder of the forum "roolz" over violence etc, brought a smile to my face. :)
Different times 😉. She hasn't done it since 🤞

I was wondering if there was a connection though given the timing.