• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

League 2 News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Cheltenham were superb. I actually thought they were going to do it as City looked pretty clueless up until Foden got the leveller. Gutted for them and once again, like with Wolves last night, i despair at the poor attitude of many of these so called 'top professionals'. If they did their jobs properly, the likes of Chorley and Cheltenham would be out of sight by half time. Never ceases to amaze me that these big players somehow don't seem to expect that their less illustrious counterparts to make things difficult from the off. Really poor, arrogant attitudes. Which is one reason why i dislike the Prem.
Thank God Man U had same poor attitude - we wouldn't be where we are now if they hadn't !
UTC

carlislefan

Carlisle have signed Ethan Walker from PNE and seem to think that's the L2 title sown up :)
Hi guys . I enjoy reading your message board; it’s a bit more interesting than ours!! Cumbrians.net has been taken over by COVID arguments☹

with regard to the above quote about us believing we are champions elect, context was the unbelievable sight of cufc on top of the pile, the season suddenly curtailed and ppg coming into play making us champions!
personally I hope we manage to get it all in. On a very positive note to many Carlisle fans is our manager following Exeter’s lead in improving players. We only have one loan player now, the aside Ethan Walker. Looking forward to the rematch next Saturday. Enjoy the rest of the season; I’m very sure you’ll be up there in top 3 , hopefully we will be too 🤔

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Carlisle have signed Ethan Walker from PNE and seem to think that's the L2 title sown up :)
Hi guys . I enjoy reading your message board; it’s a bit more interesting than ours!! Cumbrians.net has been taken over by COVID arguments☹

with regard to the above quote about us believing we are champions elect, context was the unbelievable sight of cufc on top of the pile, the season suddenly curtailed and ppg coming into play making us champions!
personally I hope we manage to get it all in. On a very positive note to many Carlisle fans is our manager following Exeter’s lead in improving players. We only have one loan player now, the aside Ethan Walker. Looking forward to the rematch next Saturday. Enjoy the rest of the season; I’m very sure you’ll be up there in top 3 , hopefully we will be too 🤔
Looking forward to the game matey. Hoping to win of course and would be very happy for you to go up as long as you don't elbow us out of a promotion slot. Long old poke oop north from here mind.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster

Always had a soft for your team so the feeling is mutual.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Crawley Town reporting five cases of Covid. But will be soldiering on without asking for postponements. Anyone would think they had an important FA Cup tie this week.

DawlishBouy

League Two transfers
Saturday
Andy Dallas Cambridge U - Weymouth [L]
Ethan Walker Preston - Carlisle [L] re-signed
Today
Tyler Cordner Bournemouth - Southend [L]
Anthony Hartigan AFC Wimbledon - Newport [L]
Charlie Jolley Wigan - Tranmere [L]
Stefan Payne Tranmere - Grimsby [L]
Davide Rodari Hastings - Crawley undisclosed fee. 2 1/2 year contract
Thomas Scott Manchester C - Port Vale [L]
Shilow Tracey Tottenham - Cambridge U [L]

IndoMike

Just to say I see that Cambridge, Mansfield, Crawley and Bradford are the in-form teams at the moment. Mansfield have won their last 5 games.
With Newport and FG stalling a bit and the teams just below them getting scrappy results it looks like there's gonna be a ding-dong battle for
autos and play-offs.

Red Devon

Just to say I see that Cambridge, Mansfield, Crawley and Bradford are the in-form teams at the moment. Mansfield have won their last 5 games.
With Newport and FG stalling a bit and the teams just below them getting scrappy results it looks like there's gonna be a ding-dong battle for
autos and play-offs.
I don’t know if you saw it but Bradford were very unlucky not to beat Cambridge on Saturday, they had one of those hit both posts and roll along the goal line efforts.

IndoMike

I don’t know if you saw it but Bradford were very unlucky not to beat Cambridge on Saturday, they had one of those hit both posts and roll along the goal line efforts.
I didn't, RD. I think there's a lot of bunching up in Div 2. Not convinced that the top 3 will be there at the end. Very open.

Heysham Mike

Barrow seem to be assembling a completely new team, having this morning announced their 7th new signing in the January transfer window.

Status
Not open for further replies.