• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Transfer Rumours 2020/21

Rosencrantz

Very well known Exeweb poster
I would love to see Jayden back playing for City as he was a great player for us. It's just very unrealistic at this time in his career although things can change. I'm not too worried about Jayden's record elsewhere as I know what he is capable of for us. We have had other players (Rowbotham for example) who seemingly do better for us than elsewhere and other players have a similar tale at other clubs. Also I am not buying any suggestion of a lack of work rate from Jayden whilst he was here. He put in some real shifts for us much like Ryan does. There are difference between them obviously as both have different strengths.

Hopefully we can shuffle resources around and get more strength in depth striker wise of a quality Matt would be happy with. Maybe a player like Tshimanga would be good for us. I haven't seen too much of his play to be honest but from reports it seems he is similar to Jamie Reid. Always beware the penalty count in a strikers stats though (4 penalties in his 8 goals so far this season) even though they all count ;) .

Banksy

We top the goal scoring charts by some way, having played less games then everyone else in the league. Not sure why everyone is so hung up on strikers, when the glaring problem is our back line. Thankfully, MT appears to be prioritising that.
A loan ST wouldn’t go a miss, but only if affordable, no need to spend money on players like Tshimanga in January. Our strike force is certainly not what has cost us the most points so far this season!
Because Bowman goes missing for spells , Randall has stopped scoring and in case you hadn’t noticed we ain’t scoring so many lately.Our goal difference will soon drop away scoring just the odd one a game.Time will tell but ( good) fresh blood wouldn’t hurt. And yes , hopefully Taylor will still straighten out that dodgy defence and we’ll score six against Harrogate tonight.👍

StudentGrecian

Because Bowman goes missing for spells , Randall has stopped scoring and in case you hadn’t noticed we ain’t scoring so many lately.Our goal difference will soon drop away scoring just the odd one a game.Time will tell but ( good) fresh blood wouldn’t hurt. And yes , hopefully Taylor will still straighten out that dodgy defence and we’ll score six against Harrogate tonight.👍
We’ve hit the net in our last 14 league games...
It’s only been 3 league games since we trounced Tramere 5-0...

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Another 5-0 would be nice at 100/1

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
We top the goal scoring charts by some way, having played less games then everyone else in the league. Not sure why everyone is so hung up on strikers, when the glaring problem is our back line. Thankfully, MT appears to be prioritising that.
A loan ST wouldn’t go a miss, but only if affordable, no need to spend money on players like Tshimanga in January. Our strike force is certainly not what has cost us the most points so far this season!
A centre back is top priority and if possible someone in a similar mold to the two Taylor’s Matt and earlier Sean.

Banksy

We’ve hit the net in our last 14 league games...
It’s only been 3 league games since we trounced Tramere 5-0...
I guess time will tell either way , obviously I hope you are right.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster

Steve Evans Syndrome ?

Banksy

Steve Evans Syndrome ?
They’ll be lucky.And the same hoary old Swansea and Celtic rumour dredged up by lazy reporting.

C j phill

They’ll be lucky.And the same hoary old Swansea and Celtic rumour dredged up by lazy reporting.
If they're watching tonight's game, they may re-think their offer.

Grecian Max

300k :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: