• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

What was the last pub you visited...

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
Wednesday night I enjoyed a nice meal at Salisbury's Tinga Mexican restaurant before popping across the road to the Pheasant Inn.

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
Blunsdon Arms, Swindon. I think they've employed a new chef as all our meals were well beneath the standard we had come to expect.

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
Apparently, Brew Dog are going into the unit in the Guildhall where that Swedish place was so we can all look forward to over priced, mass produced "craft" beer. I'd better start growing a hipster beard.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
The Dragon Inn in Langtree. Nice fire going but no hand pump beer. No issues with social distancing as I was the only customer.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
New Brewdog completed in Exeter. Wonder when we'll get a chance to visit.

Legohead

Banned
I visited the Board Inn in Skipsea, East Yorkshire over the summer. Bloody awful it was too. Nice beer garden though. We ate outdoors due to covid. Not been to a pub since. So looking forward to some nice pub meals this summer.

If anyone has any recommendations? We've booked to stay in Westward Ho! and are really looking forward to it. Not been round that way before.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
I visited the Board Inn in Skipsea, East Yorkshire over the summer. Bloody awful it was too. Nice beer garden though. We ate outdoors due to covid. Not been to a pub since. So looking forward to some nice pub meals this summer.

If anyone has any recommendations? We've booked to stay in Westward Ho! and are really looking forward to it. Not been round that way before.
The Thatched Inn at Abbotsham is a decent pub, close to Westward Ho!

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
The Thatched Inn at Abbotsham is a decent pub, close to Westward Ho!
Agreed lovely place also the Crealock Arms Littleham

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Agreed lovely place also the Crealock Arms Littleham
Not been there HH12, will give it the once over in due course.

(y) 🍺

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
Not been there HH12, will give it the once over in due course.

(y) 🍺
Well worth a visit good food wonderful views - lets hope you will get there sooner rather than later (y)