• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Transfer Rumours 2020/21

tonykellowfan

If we got promoted I could see us getting Stockley back.

Grecianpasty

Everyone's circumstances are different, and that's the same with stockley. I would imagine if he where to go on loan it would be at another team around the Preston area. Rochdale or Fleetwood would be my guess.

DawlishBouy

Ben Richards-Everton has been released by Bradford, 6ft 5inc CB, we’ve been linked with him before a couple years ago I seem to remember
signed for Barnet yesterday

ryancooper327

Rumours ongoing for MJ. Latest one is Blackpool and Cardiff having bids rejected. I rate that one 0/10.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Taylor confirmed in today’s interview that the player has moved to Exeter and will hopefully be announced in next few days. He is isolating but can sign electronic forms so transfer can be confirmed.

He also said we have put in offers for other players. I assume it’s loan offers but sounds like plenty happening behind the scenes.

ryancooper327

I’d like 3 players:

1) A young, solid CB. Needed.

2) A ST on loan. Unlikely due to the amount of STs on our books (Bowman, Ajose, Fisher, Seymour, also technically Cox and Wilson with Jay playing as a 10/second striker) but MT isn’t happy so you never know.

3) Long shot but a tricky RM on loan to rotate with Williams. I see Caprice and Key competing for RB and with Williams out for a while it may pay to bring in some competition until the end of the season.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Taylor confirmed in today’s interview that the player has moved to Exeter and will hopefully be announced in next few days. He is isolating but can sign electronic forms so transfer can be confirmed.

He also said we have put in offers for other players. I assume it’s loan offers but sounds like plenty happening behind the scenes.
I'm amazed it hasn't leaked who the player is.

older-codger

;);)

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
Coming back from injury and with covid.

Henvilles back!

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Coming back from injury and with covid.

Henvilles back!
Trust TAH - one week late to do the double over Sheff Weds !
UTC