• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Transfer Rumours 2020/21

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Reuben Reid ?

Adebayo Akinfenwa ?

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster

Alistair20000

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Might we tempt them with a fee ? :)
He has already played a game for Yeovil; are you are allowed to play for three teams on contracts (rather than loans) in the same season if one of them is in the Conference?

Not sure what the question is if RR is the answer, in any case...

We are still the highest scoring team in all 4 divisions. IMO what we need is a right sided CB, not another CF (though to be fair Sweeney was good yesterday).

Alistair20000

He has already played a game for Yeovil; are you are allowed to play for three teams on contracts (rather than loans) in the same season if one of them is in the Conference?

Not sure what the question is if RR is the answer, in any case...

We are still the highest scoring team in all 4 divisions. IMO what we need is a right sided CB, not another CF (though to be fair Sweeney was good yesterday).
It was a bit of nonsense from me JW. #embarrassed

Hopefully we have moved on from Cheesedale type signings.

Goals might be a problem if Bowman gets injured with MT not apparently liking Fisher or Ajose and with Ben Seymour not cutting it. I appreciate that other players have scored a fair number. Goals a bit scarce in recent games.

Agree re Pierce Sweeney yesterday.

Despite the o.g. (and nearly a second o.g.) I quite liked Bolton's number 5 Ricardo Santos yesterday. Would like someone of that ilk in our squad.

Banksy

Our goals are drying up with Randall’s spurt gone. It’s only good old Mattie Jay who really can be trusted to get the odd one now. Bowman can’t be relied on in that direction and as Al says Fisher and Ajose don’t rate in Taylor’s eyes neither does Seymour come up to the mark.I’d be disappointed if he doesn’t go for a decent forward ( I know , where do you find one for tuppence who isn’t injury prone ) in this window .Also , after Ajose ,whatever the internal problems , will Taylor’s judgement be sound.But whatever his limitations if Bowman is crocked who stands in?

Grecianpasty

Our goals are drying up with Randall’s spurt gone. It’s only good old Mattie Jay who really can be trusted to get the odd one now. Bowman can’t be relied on in that direction and as Al says Fisher and Ajose don’t rate in Taylor’s eyes neither does Seymour come up to the mark.I’d be disappointed if he doesn’t go for a decent forward ( I know , where do you find one for tuppence who isn’t injury prone ) in this window .Also , after Ajose ,whatever the internal problems , will Taylor’s judgement be sound.But whatever his limitations if Bowman is crocked who stands in?
Both Matt Jay and Bowman haven't scored in the last four games. And in that game Bowman scored a hat-trick. I would still not drop either of them.

Alistair20000

Both Matt Jay and Bowman haven't scored in the last four games. And in that game Bowman scored a hat-trick. I would still not drop either of them.
I don’t think dropping them is the point of recent posts. More a concern about cover if they get injured.

denzil

Oh for Story and Stockley back in the fold !!

Red Devon

Tom Broadbent Swindon Town central defender??