• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Sheffield Wednesday suspend training

Corey

There were COVID issues in the Wimbledon team before their first round tie against Barrow, and that game was just postponed until the Thursday before the second round fixtures, and was still played.

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
I suppose they could rearrange it for the one Tuesday that is free before the next round, but would put is at a disadvantage in the league so I hope not.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I've not seen the results of our testing on Monday, a couple of clubs have confirmed that they were all negative. Wonder if we'll hear about ours today.

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
I've not seen the results of our testing on Monday, a couple of clubs have confirmed that they were all negative. Wonder if we'll hear about ours today.
I'm not aware that our players were tested on Monday. The training ground was closed for a day off.

JJ red&white

All clubs had to be tested this week either on Monday or Tuesday. I imagine most results would come back today.

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
All clubs had to be tested this week either on Monday or Tuesday. I imagine most results would come back today.
We weren't tested Monday and I am sure we were not on Tuesday either. Maybe our testing the previous week negated this test perhaps.

JJ red&white

We weren't tested Monday and I am sure we were not on Tuesday either. Maybe our testing the previous week negated this test perhaps.
Looks like players were tested on Monday and thankfully have all come back negative!

GJW