• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter vs Northampton Pizza Trophy prediction thread

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
Like Martin I expect ten changes for all outfield places,
the same as his line up,
except including Ajose for Iseguan, Kite for Dean ( or is Kite still out?)and Page or Caprice if fit, but otherwise I too would add Iseguan

David Treharne

A fairly chilly 6c. Wind is blowing WNW but is fairly gentle. We've had a trace or rain in the last 24 hours, but nothing significant. Barometer is steady which implies this is how it's going to be for the next few hours. Not going myself, but will wait on reports from Oldsmobile 88 whom I seem destined to meet every day as we parade up (or down) Sidwell Street. Bad news for Egg - Rina Patisserie seems to have closed. Enjoy the game.

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Bad news for Egg - Rina Patisserie seems to have closed.
That would be a real shame. It was obviously a labour of love for the couple involved and pre-pandemic was invariably busy and, I imagine, profitable. :-(

PeteUSA

Maxted in goal? Chance for him to redeem himself from Saturday.
How on earth can he redeem himself? He's an average back up keeper, who looks very unfit and sluggish. He had an awful game v Cheltenham. Theres no way he should be picked for a serious game in that state. All that said, Taylor will probably pick him, he did last time he had a poor game!

Corey

How on earth can he redeem himself? He's an average back up keeper, who looks very unfit and sluggish. He had an awful game v Cheltenham. Theres no way he should be picked for a serious game in that state. All that said, Taylor will probably pick him, he did last time he had a poor game!
Who would you suggest starts in goal Pete?

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
It's either that or one of the young uns. We don't have much choice on the goalkeeping front at the moment, but we are edging ever nearer to January and perhaps a loan signing from somewhere like Reading maybe could happen!

PeteUSA

Who would you suggest starts in goal Pete?

Isnt there a promising youngster named Arthur who's ready for it? He might be on the young side, but Pym wasnt that much older when he got the under 19's Cap.

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
Isnt there a promising youngster named Arthur who's ready for it? He might be on the young side, but Pym wasnt that much older when he got the under 19's Cap.
Jack is not ready. He is coming back from a foot injury and currently cannot kick. Fit and able for U18 action but not first team sadly.

grecIAN Harris

Jack is not ready. He is coming back from a foot injury and currently cannot kick. Fit and able for U18 action but not first team sadly.
I know it wasn't pretty conditions for keepers on the night but the game I saw him play in I'd say he's a long way from 1st team football.