• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Current League 2 odds

tonykellowfan

These are the best odds available at the moment:

Newport 4/1
Cheltenham 9/2
Exeter 7/1
Salford 15/2
Forest Green 10/1
Cambridge 14/1
Carlisle 16/1
Bolton 18/1
Tranmere 20/1
Leyton Orient 33/1
Colchester 50/1
Port Vale 80/1

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Salford fourth favourites? Really, not set the league alight so far, despite all their connections and wealth! But then what do I know - regular early exits from the monthly prediction!

RedPaul

Well-known Exeweb poster
Bolton look good value

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
What are the odds on Exeter winning the F.A. Cup?

Pobbop

Salford fourth favourites? Really, not set the league alight so far, despite all their connections and wealth! But then what do I know - regular early exits from the monthly prediction!
Bookies odds are never just about probability they are just as much about liability, in the end Salford would have been heavily backed at the start of the season and in lots of multiples.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Bookies odds are never just about probability they are just as much about liability, in the end Salford would have been heavily backed at the start of the season and in lots of multiples.
Wouldn't the odds change as the season progressed and they underperformed expectations, of course at the start of the season they could have been better than 15/2 and they may have drifted. Interesting one of the other pre season favourites Mansfield aren't in the top 12

otterton reds

I got 14/1 with Ladbrokes for City before the season started.

ChrisWickens

Are you talking about City being champions or promoted?

Pobbop

Wouldn't the odds change as the season progressed and they underperformed expectations, of course at the start of the season they could have been better than 15/2 and they may have drifted. Interesting one of the other pre season favourites Mansfield aren't in the top 12
Think they were faves at the start. As I say mixture of both. Salford are still around, despite being not that good, obvs will have a window to improve too, one of the few with resources to do so.

les.gtfc

Where are we? :)