• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Grimsby Town V Exeter City Match Day Thread Tuesday 1st December 2020 7.00 p.m. kick off

Pobbop

6 again?

Williams looked offside for our 3rd. Another reason not to extend the dreaded reach of VAR.

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
We could you know. We're clearly better than them, we've got Law to come on and they will become more desperate. Their centre backs aren't good.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
BBC have credited Williams. Missed a bit of this game, but looking good from what I've seen. Josh Key's movement for the third goal was great, just need him to defend as well as he attacks. Does their number 11 change name depending on which wing he's on, the commentator is confusing me!

STURTZ

Well, for the first time this season I lose faith in Williams and he scores two in quick succession. We started well with plenty of pressing in midfield and missed a couple, then Grimsby got right back into and it looked like we'd lost our chance but we go and score! Now we're ahead I can see they will try and push up and we can hit them on the break. Think we should try Law and Atangana just to keep us fresh.

rooecfc

i had spent the last 10 minutes slating williams only for him to score a brace. doesn’t change the fact i think he needs to toughen up, mind

fred binneys head

Williams has scored two decent goals but the criticisms of him still stand, he plays with no aggression at all and every other player does. His goals are why he's so frustrating, we all know he's capable of so much more than he's given us so far this season. Well done to him though, I'm delighted for him and hope this gives him the confidence to kick on from here.

suffolklad

Will somebody please explain to me why Maxted can't come to a cross. Bring back the iceman

tonykellowfan

The Radio Devon commentator is fkingf useless I have switched to Radio Lincoln.

elginCity

Averaging 2 goals a game so far this season - astonishing.