• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Joel Randall (to Peterborough)

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Apologies if someone has posted the answer to this but is Joel on a full professional contract.....because if he continues like this he is going to be hot property come January.

scottus86

Apologies if someone has posted the answer to this but is Joel on a full professional contract.....because if he continues like this he is going to be hot property come January.
He is 20, right? Bloody well hope he has a professional contract at that age.

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Hopefully we can showcase his abilities in the next round, was impressed with his defensive skills today as well, to be honest if we don't need to sell him then why should we?

RedPaul

Well-known Exeweb poster
Hopefully we can showcase his abilities in the next round, was impressed with his defensive skills today as well, to be honest if we don't need to sell him then why should we?
Cos when Peterborough come in with £1 million we won't have any choice

WXF

Not an especially important observation, but I hadn't realised before today that he also has a really good throw on him. All in all, such a great range of skills

Exehausted

Cos when Peterborough come in with £1 million we won't have any choice
Why not? I wouldn't let him go for a penny under £3,000,000 and 20% add on. Unless of course as I said on another thread that he has a release clause of say £750,000 in his contract. I really hope not.

RedPaul

Well-known Exeweb poster
Why not? I wouldn't let him go for a penny under £3,000,000 and 20% add on. Unless of course as I said on another thread that he has a release clause of say £750,000 in his contract. I really hope not.
I hope not too. But always difficult if a player is offered the chance to move up, and be paid significantly more. We need to try and hold firm until the summer and finally get out of L2.

Exehausted

I hope not too. But always difficult if a player is offered the chance to move up, and be paid significantly more. We need to try and hold firm until the summer and finally get out of L2.
We held onto Ollie in the January window when Derby came in with a huge offer, said to have been £3,000,000. He helped us get to the play offs and we then sold him for a good deal less to Brentford. Unless we are desperate for the money, which we shouldn't be, I really hope we can hang onto our rising stars Jack Sparkes, Josh Key and Joel until at least the end of the season. If we can keep them for next season and we are in League 1 then we could really do well. We mustn't get ahead of ourselves of course, but these are very exciting times.

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
His composure is his biggest asset. His finishing ability is very good, but it’s the awareness to get a better shot off which I am most impressed with. Hopefully it is not affected with crowds coming back.

Big fan of his.
By that time he’ll probably have nearly twenty goals under his belt. Don’t think confidence will be his problem with or without crowds.

jimbo-gould

By that time he’ll probably have nearly twenty goals under his belt. Don’t think confidence will be his problem with or without crowds.
Here’s hoping!