• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

ifollow

robchave

With a season subscription from abroad, I didn't used to get FA Cup matches so, having had a decent feed for the past two matches, I thought OK, I'll buy a pass for today. When I logged in, it told me "You already have access to this match". Is this true, or is Ifollow 'fibbing' just to build my hopes up?

OmanGrecian

With a season subscription from abroad, I didn't used to get FA Cup matches so, having had a decent feed for the past two matches, I thought OK, I'll buy a pass for today. When I logged in, it told me "You already have access to this match". Is this true, or is Ifollow 'fibbing' just to build my hopes up?
iFollow isn't available for the FA Cup if overseas

robchave

iFollow isn't available for the FA Cup if overseas
Thanks. That's what I thought. Hopes dashed once more.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Survey on iFollow if you're interested

Don't forget the survey!

OmanGrecian

Thanks. That's what I thought. Hopes dashed once more.
I have just found that if I turn off my wifi and put on my phone data, I have access. I'm on Vodafone roaming, but it thinks I'm in the UK. Happy days.

Pete Martin (CTID)

Very well known Exeweb poster
Interesting view at the moment!20201201_180448.jpg

Last edited:

Squeezebox

Interesting view at the moment!View attachment 4259
Phew - not just me then! ah pitch now!

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Getting exactly six seconds of play between buffering. Not blaming ifollow but it's almost unwatchable.

thermopylai

Getting exactly six seconds of play between buffering. Not blaming ifollow but it's almost unwatchable.
Consider yourself lucky. I had a perfect stream for the whole game, and quite a lot of that was unwatchable...

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
All very well but my crappy third world broadband ruined it today. Don't think I'll bother in future.