• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Paul Tisdale - Ex-Bristol Rovers Manager to Col Utd now Stevenage

dontpassback

It is early days and it will take Tisdale time to sort out the team,but after listening to Matt Taylor’s post match talk on radio Devon,it was miles apart from the gibberish nonsense that Tisdale used to trot out,I don’t think the gas fans will be as tolerant as we were

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
With us he had 2 promotions in his first 3 seasons so we were always going to be tolerant, as let's be honest we weren't used to being top half at the time, let alone being promoted. If he did the same with Rovers he'd be the messiah there as well.

Whatever way you look at it Tisdale was good for us. Yes he stayed to long, yes he left under a cloud, yes we got as fooked off with his jiberish as he did our lack of appreciation, but he's gone now and all parties have moved on.

Rovers have always struck me as having delusions of grandeur. In my 30 plus years of watching City they've never been much better than we are, yet appear to be one of those clubs who think they're a sleeping giant. Writing off a manager with a decent record before he's even started his work for them says it all. Perhaps they were hoping Pep wasn't going to sign another deal at Man City and was heading South to Bristol!

arthur

Very well known Exeweb poster
The Bristol Rovers forum is a different level to this 😀
75 minutes is too late to then start attacking,

(Sorry, but I couldn't resist)

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster

RedPaul

Well-known Exeweb poster
I haven't laughed as much in ages, you've set my cough off.
Thanks for finding Chap

Alistair20000

Is that called a Gas Exchange or a gas emission ?

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
I liked the "Hopefully his good dress sense can translate into good football" line. I suppose one out of two wouldn't be too bad..............

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster

iscalad

STURTZ

Funny that it was a freezing cold might at The Memorial when I first realised Tis had it in him to be abusive, started shouting and gesturing at fans behind him for, I don't know what, I was quite shocked! I was also at Stevenage on that famous occasion, maybe it was me he took objection to?

Last edited: