• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Little things that amuse you

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
Just now watching HIGNFY they were talking about TJ Hooker and Heather Locklear, Ian Hislop didn't know who she was and Mrs DB9 has just popped up and said "She was the one who married Paul McCartney"! Made me laugh 😀

Colesman Ballz

Possibly more ironic than amusing, but given the rapid advancement in DNA science over the past century shouldn't we have identified the "Unknown Soldier" in Westminster Abbey by now ?

iscalad

Possibly more ironic than amusing, but given the rapid advancement in DNA science over the past century shouldn't we have identified the "Unknown Soldier" in Westminster Abbey by now ?
Would sort of defeat the object

Alistair20000

The “international break”

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Harry Kane has had his £100k Range Rover nicked.

What do you get in a £100k car ? Posh seats, all the latest parking and driving gadgets, top music system ? If I paid out that much I'd want a half decent immobilizer chucked in, wouldn't you ?

elginCity

Doesn't seem that long ago a Spurs international striker would drive around in something far more humble and less nickable.

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
Argentina have a rugby player called Santiago Chocobares.

Alistair20000

Argentina have a rugby player called Santiago Chocobares.
No votes for him yet on Ant’s favourites thread :unsure:

Colesman Ballz

Exeweb having it's own pandemic with the widespread viral outbreak of "yay or nay" across the Social Club ! 😲

fred binneys head

The fact that when I cook a roast dinner I cook about 4 potatoes each for the family as roast spuds but if we had baked potatoes we’d only have about two each (normal spuds, not big ones). Doesn’t seem as much when they’re roasted.