• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Leyton Orient v Exeter City Matchday Thread - 1900

denzil

TBH would have settled for that at 1859 hours.

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Isn't Bowman having an injury test?
Anywhos this won't be an easy game. A draw will do.
Indeed 😊

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
Feared the worst after that bad start,so an away point isn't bad.

I think that us having a rookie youngster in goal is affecting the other players. They're obviously not giving the ball back to him if they can help it. That lad is totally one footed, and 'not the tallest,' as the O's commentator observed.
Just as you said, we were a team undermined by a goalkeeper who commanded his box, kicked well and generally did everything which was asked of him!

Red & White

A hard fought point. I think Williams is trying too hard to impress and it is most definetly affecting his recent performances. Key had a good game in the more attacking role and linked up well with Caprice.

jrg333

Decent point. To my eyes best 3 performers were Collins, Taylor, and Key. Weakest 3 performances from Williams, Jay, and Sparkes.

crocks

Draw away, win at home....simples

Colesman Ballz

The unbeaten run continues, bring on Carlisle !

fred binneys head

A hard fought point. I think Williams is trying too hard to impress and it is most definetly affecting his recent performances. Key had a good game in the more attacking role and linked up well with Caprice.
Agree with your post about key, can’t say I can see Williams trying too hard in any game, quite the opposite. If I was Matt I’d be telling Williams to play with more aggression.

STURTZ

Think it will be a draw, 1:1 Jay
Nearly right!