• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

ifollow

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
Has worked perfectly for me for each home game so far this season, although I don’t bother watching until a minute or so before kick off. Not sure if it’s the camera work or our floodlights but it didn’t half look dark tonight.
Alter the Contrast button Ant 😎...(How do you do that on a remote control ? 😁)

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
Don’t know if I’ve just been lucky, but I have used it three times now this season and worked perfectly every time. I’m using safari on an iPad.

GJW

Don’t know if I’ve just been lucky, but I have used it three times now this season and worked perfectly every time. I’m using safari on an iPad.
Same. Not had a problem in the last couple of seasons. Perfect picture on the iPad. Never have a problem buying passes either.

Exehausted

I hope the club keep sending the short video on how to set up the Match Day pass. I have to use it each time! I literally have to play a few seconds, stop, do that action and then move it on. It takes me about 15 minutes! I always get there in the end though and the quality has always been spot on. Well done all involved.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Worked on my desk top every time, but when I downloaded on laptop streaming issues made it erratic so have to go into office to watch as opposed to the comfort of the lounge.

Why can't it be downloaded by a smart TV (apart from it not being smart enough)

budegrecian

I'm certainly no techie, but I've been able to watch every game so far.
Someone lent me a HDMI cable yesterday which enabled me to link my lap top up to the TV, so I could stand up .in the lounge & watch it. I much prefer standing as I struggle to sit when I'm watching City.

Robert S

I'm certainly no techie, but I've been able to watch every game so far.
Someone lent me a HDMI cable yesterday which enabled me to link my lap top up to the TV, so I could stand up .in the lounge & watch it. I much prefer standing as I struggle to sit when I'm watching City.
Worked every match so far (fingees crossed) Screen mirrored from my android phone on to the main TV no prob.

Sergeant

Has worked fine for me every time on the laptop. Must also say that the commentary has always been decent as well. I've watched a couple of matches with other clubs and some of the 'presenters' screaming like a banshee is beyond irritating.

Oldsmobile-88

Breakdown of income from ifollow at Accrington.
79E206E6-CAF2-4533-9FF2-03C54FFE93DB.jpeg

Oldsmobile-88

^^^^
The agreed subs in the 2nd column from the right is the threshold of number of subscribers where the ifollow income goes to the away club.