• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

League 2 News

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryancooper327

Bolton p*sing the league I see.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Along with Mansfield
Crawley up to 4th and we're 14th at the moment

If it wasn't for Ward Radio Devons favourite would be on a hat-trick

i8cornwall

Story of right man in charge but the wrong time.

been woeful for weeks now, embargo hasn’t helped but will take a mammoth task to get us out of league two this season.

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster

been woeful for weeks now, embargo hasn’t helped but will take a mammoth task to get us out of league two this season.

Think a season of consolidation on and off the pitch should be the aim, People talking of them getting promoted just because they're Bolton without realising the hell they've gone through the past few seasons, You can't just wipe that out overnight it takes time. It's still eary days but i wouldn't expect too much and the fans are just happy they have a club to support.

i8cornwall

Think a season of consolidation on and off the pitch should be the aim, People talking of them getting promoted just because they're Bolton without realising the hell they've gone through the past few seasons, You can't just wipe that out overnight it takes time. It's still eary days but i wouldn't expect too much and the fans are just happy they have a club to support.
you are right but the expectation was set last season by what happened and Evatt hasn’t helped by saying the target is promotion asap.

if things stay the way they are he won’t be manager come Christmas let alone next season.

DB9

you are right but the expectation was set last season by what happened and Evatt hasn’t helped by saying the target is promotion asap.

if things stay the way they are he won’t be manager come Christmas let alone next season.
Saying that was stupid beyond belief, Just because the team hasn't been this far down for years, Don't think you're too big, You are here for a reason and the big influx of players, it was always going to take time to gel together. If he's gone by Christmas then he's only got himself to blame for giving such big expectations.

StudentGrecian

Saying that was stupid beyond belief, Just because the team hasn't been this far down for years, Don't think you're too big, You are here for a reason and the big influx of players, it was always going to take time to gel together. If he's gone by Christmas then he's only got himself to blame for giving such big expectations.
Have to disagree. They signed two of the stand out players in promotion winning teams last year and have a squad that some teams in the league above would be envious of. They didn’t sign a 32 year old Doyle to build a challenge for next year, promotion was always going to be the expectation this season.

DB9

Have to disagree. They signed two of the stand out players in promotion winning teams last year and have a squad that some teams in the league above would be envious of. They didn’t sign a 32 year old Doyle to build a challenge for next year, promotion was always going to be the expectation this season.
It's all about opinions SG, It is too early in the season to judge but I just think after their awful off field predicaments I think promotion might be a step too far but we'll see come seasons end.

i8cornwall

fully agree, I don’t think he meant in billy bi
Sort of, still under an embargo till next season.

without trying to sound full of ourselves the expectations have always been we should be getting promoted when we have been in league one or In this case league two.

most of the squad are on one year deals so it’s not building for the long term but that is down to the embargo.

Evatt hasn’t helped himself as DB9 has sort of said in a round about way.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Mansfield forum(Stagsnet) has already started a GC out thread for their manager, away to Cheltenham then home to Barrow and Walsall, to take them up to ten, not looking promising for him should have stayed at Rovers

Status
Not open for further replies.