• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Premier League "help".

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Just wondering what PAFC fans think of the plans to sell our football league to foreign investors........oh sorry.......forget I asked.

STURTZ

There again I expect there's a good percentage of Argyle fans that think they are one of the big six.

graiser

Just wondering what PAFC fans think of the plans to sell our football league to foreign investors........oh sorry.......forget I asked.
Crap idea, good job our owners a Plymothian

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Crap idea, good job our owners a Plymothian
Don't you mean Bristolian ? I realise some of you janners are a bit thick but the very least you should know is where the owner comes from.
You'll be saying next he was born within the sight of the dockyard gates HAHAHAHAHA.

STURTZ

Simon Hallet born just outside Bristol before moving to London. lived in Plymouth during his school years before moving to Hong Kong and then onto USA where he took up citizenship in 2003. Calls football "soccer".

Hardly a Plymouthian or even Cornish, just another Yank that thinks he can make some easy money by pretending to be interested in football, sort of a pound shop Glazier. It will end in tears.

graiser

Don't you mean Bristolian ? I realise some of you janners are a bit thick but the very least you should know is where the owner comes from.
You'll be saying next he was born within the sight of the dockyard gates HAHAHAHAHA.
good to know you research argyle, you must be a closet greenie, if you ever have the opportunity to speak to SH he regards himself as a Plymothian with USA citizenship.

But i suppose to you Excretians Bristol is foreign

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Not hard to find out that info I typed in bull$hit ply***th heritage and it came up with 2 names Simple Simon and one other loser.

And for your information I recently turned down a lucrative contract within the boundaries of that $hithole so I wouldn't have to work there !

fred binneys head

good to know you research argyle, you must be a closet greenie, if you ever have the opportunity to speak to SH he regards himself as a Plymothian with USA citizenship.
HEADLINE: Football club owner claims to be from where his plaything club is, in order to appease gullible fans

Spoonz Red E

..... he regards himself as a Plymothian with USA citizenship.
He's got that american hoe down.

Deedle leedle leedle lee .....

STURTZ

Face it Plymouth, even the set of perverts and oddballs that left Plymouth for the New World leaving you with a dubious nickname weren't actually from anywhere near Plymouth, the east midlands I beleive. O.k we'll give you Gypsy Acora, Wayne Sleep and that drummer out of Bastille but other than them? I Think Plymouth might actually be the largest City in Europe never to have fathered anyone of note ever, quite an acheivement!