• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

A face you would never tire of punching

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
1. Gemma Collins
2. Anyone who thinks she'd be a good subject for a TV programme.
3. Anyone who watches said programme.
Totally agree, Why this person gets air time on TV I'll never know. This is a woman who tells everyone she's lost 3 stone to every click bait, Online newspaper and they show photoshopped photos of her and when every time someone else take a photo of her that shows off her real size, Within a hour or so "Her People" put out the same lost 3 stone story with more photoshopped photos, She also advertises "Skinny Jabs" and every other weird things she says makes her lose weight. This person who is suppose to have X amount of followers, Which i guess in the most are impressionable women and young girls and blantently lies about herself while trying to sell these jabs for a company at £120+ a pop. She is a disgusting person and typifys the "Online Influencer" that preys on vunerable girls at their lowest ebb to flog stuff that is suppose to make their lives better. She should never be allowed anywhere on TV but since its ITV where she made her name on the Essex programme i'm not surprised, Since they continue that narrccasit Love Island. One horrible person.

LOG

Here's The GC (which is her correct title) falling down a hole. Here to help.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Rylan Clark-Neal could do with a few jabs.

Alistair20000

Here's The GC (which is her correct title) falling down a hole. Here to help.

I thought the GC (Great Curmudgeon) was dear old ********, formerly of these boards.

DB9

I thought the GC (Great Curmudgeon) was dear old ********, formerly of these boards.
The worlds moved on Al, Nowadays its a dyded blonde, Orange skinned obnoxious woman who like to tell fibs to the gullible who follow her online.

Alistair20000

The worlds moved on Al, Nowadays its a dyded blonde, Orange skinned obnoxious woman who like to tell fibs to the gullible who follow her online.
Reverse the skin and hair colourings, change the sex and you have Donald Trump :)

DB9

Reverse the skin and hair colourings, change the sex and you have Donald Trump :)
Saying that Al, I've never seen them in the same room at the same time :unsure:

RedPaul

Well-known Exeweb poster
I know it's not good form to punch a lady, well I guess not good form to punch anyone, but Helen Whately is surely deserving.

Who she?

A car crash of a Health Minister whose performances during the last few months have left a lot to be desired. She excelled herself today in a conference call with Manc MP's and Council leaders, when even Tory MP's asaid it was like 'talking to a brick wall'

Her boss, Hancock, comes across as Einstein by comparison

Alistair20000

I know it's not good form to punch a lady, well I guess not good form to punch anyone, but Helen Whately is surely deserving.

Who she?

A car crash of a Health Minister whose performances during the last few months have left a lot to be desired. She excelled herself today in a conference call with Manc MP's and Council leaders, when even Tory MP's asaid it was like 'talking to a brick wall'

Her boss, Hancock, comes across as Einstein by comparison
Accepting your point about gentlemanly conduct I will join you in one of these hurled in the general direction of this particular useless article promoted several places above her proper pay grade.

💩

She is in the Dianne Abbott class for political dunces. Why not give her the The Elbow Boris ?

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
Other measures available on this thread, don't forget.