• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Walsall Discussion Thread

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
With MT less than impressed with one or two players at Southend last Saturday changes maybe in store for the trip to the midlands against a Walsall side that have yet to taste defeat in the league so far this season...if we can avoid coming back to Devon empty handed it’ll probably be classed as a good weekend.

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
With MT less than impressed with one or two players at Southend last Saturday changes maybe in store for the trip to the midlands against a Walsall side that have yet to taste defeat in the league so far this season...if we can avoid coming back to Devon empty handed it’ll probably be classed as a good weekend.
I hear there are players injured and ill at the minute, so MTs ability to make changes is likely to be hampered. Fingers crossed we get off to a good start.

Red Devon

I hear there are players injured and ill at the minute, so MTs ability to make changes is likely to be hampered. Fingers crossed we get off to a good start.
🙁
Lucky we have quite a deep squad to choose from.

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
🙁
Lucky we have quite a deep squad to choose from.
Indeed as I am hearing there is a possibility that Ward, McArdle, Atangana, Law and Bowman could miss Saturday.

Red Devon

Indeed as I am hearing there is a possibility that Ward, McArdle, Atangana, Law and Bowman could miss Saturday.
I hope not Covid related?

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
I hope not Covid related?
If it was would the fixture be under threat ?

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
If it was would the fixture be under threat ?
It could be if there was a cluster of confirmed cases. I dont think this is the case though!

Not another Bowman miss.

fred binneys head

With MT less than impressed with one or two players at Southend last Saturday changes maybe in store for the trip to the midlands
One thing I’m less than impressed with is the spelling in the thread title. Were you tyred?

OmanGrecian

One thing I’m less than impressed with is the spelling in the thread title. Were you tyred?
Leave him alone, it has not been a Goodyear