• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City Women 2020/21 Season

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
They're only taking three subs.

PeteUSA

So, has our Danny really been banned? If so, I cant imagine what the offence was! Reported to many inappropriate comments maybe?

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
That's what we all thought. Chloe was gobsmacked. We all thought she was just going in for training with the firsts for a bit of experience. Sam, the development manager, said after the Plainmoor game that he would have a word. Then when I went to pick her up, she's signing on. Unbelievable Jeff!!
Great stuff, both for you personally but also that the development system seems to be working very well.

fred binneys head

Great news about Chloe, Ian. Feels like she’s one of our own (as in Exeweb). Wish her all the best, I hope she enjoys it.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Development game tomorrow (I've no idea whether fans are allowed to attend)

DB9

Is it me or has there been this season a massive improvement in advertising the women's team , Whether the first or development? If so this is such an important step to develop the women's teams within ECFC. While others want to run before walking this is the right way of doing things. Well done to all concerned. 👍

AndyB

Socially distanced spectators are allowed.

grecIAN Harris

There hasn't been a problem about any games so far. To be fair, the weather would have discouraged anybody last week. I notice there has been a change of venue. It was supposed to have been at Stoke Gabriel.

Last edited:

Rosencrantz

There hasn't been a problem about any games so far. To be fair, the weather would have discouraged anybody last week.
Hair dry yet?

grecIAN Harris

Off to St James Park in a minute to drop Chloe off for the team coach (well mininbus anyway).