• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

ifollow

AndyR

Used it for the first time on Saturday, watched it on my PC and for me the picture and coverage were excellent. Due to the frequent references to those "here" following on the club's website I did to some extent feel part of things but without the awful weather.

Of course it also helped that it was a decent match and we won 2-0.....

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
I've used it twice now and had no issues with it whatsoever. As for the commentary, as long as we win mickey mouse and donald duck could be on commentary for all I care.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
I've used it twice now and had no issues with it whatsoever. As for the commentary, as long as we win mickey mouse and donald duck could be on commentary for all I care.
I turn the commentary down so I can only just hear it.

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
I used it on Saturday, pushed the buttons in the wrong order and end up paying the tenner despite having the season ticket code to get it for free. The result somewhat sated my annoyance and being a technodiv, however I'm still suitably annoyed at not being able to watch it on my telly rather than my ipad (although I can get the sound on the telly with the picture on the ipad for the good that that does).

I f****** hate tech (but laughed that the swear filter changed my f-word to 'darned'!).

iscalad

I used it on Saturday, pushed the buttons in the wrong order and end up paying the tenner despite having the season ticket code to get it for free. The result somewhat sated my annoyance and being a technodiv, however I'm still suitably annoyed at not being able to watch it on my telly rather than my ipad (although I can get the sound on the telly with the picture on the ipad for the good that that does).

I f****** hate tech (but laughed that the swear filter changed my f-word to 'darned'!).
I feel your pain

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
I though the sound problem was at their end.

As to picture quality try different browsers. Might also be worth checking to see if your video drivers are up to date.

Have had problems too but it now seems to work fine on Chrome.

Grecian Max

:D the classic Dad problems

Out of interest what telly do you have? Your best option might be to buy a cheap chromecast and then use that to mirror your ipad. Or if you have a laptop you could buy an HDMI cable to connect it direct to the telly... this is what I do as it's a direct connection so less chance of buffering etc

iscalad

Out of interest what telly do you have? Your best option might be to buy a cheap chromecast and then use that to mirror your ipad. Or if you have a laptop you could buy an HDMI cable to connect it direct to the telly... this is what I do as it's a direct connection so less chance of buffering etc
It doesn't work on Chromecast

Antony Moxey

A Panasonic Vieira thing that’s about five years old. I have no idea what a chromecast is and my laptop is a thousand year old XP effort. Regardless of all that though I won’t be buying more kit to use iFollow.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
If you want to join us today