• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City Women 2020/21 Season

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Where’s Danny gone? He’s been awfully quiet on the good results of the Women’s teams recently.
I believe he has been banished from the Exeweb Kingdom, I was also wondering what has happened to IndoMike he normally posts as much as Trump Tweets

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
I believe he has been banished from the Exeweb Kingdom....
Danny banned?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Some body is going to Southampton on Sunday.
She's in the first team squad?

grecIAN Harris

She's in the first team squad?
Yep

andrew p long

grecIAN Harris

That's what we all thought. Chloe was gobsmacked. We all thought she was just going in for training with the firsts for a bit of experience. Sam, the development manager, said after the Plainmoor game that he would have a word. Then when I went to pick her up, she's signing on. Unbelievable Jeff!!

DB9

That's what we all thought. Chloe was gobsmacked. We all thought she was just going in for training with the firsts for a bit of experience. Sam, the development manager, said after the Plainmoor game that he would have a word. Then when I went to pick her up, she's signing on. Unbelievable Jeff!!
You must be so proud Ian, Send Chloe our best wishes and tell her to go for it! 👍👍

grecIAN Harris

We
You must be so proud Ian, Send Chloe our best wishes and tell her to go for it! 👍👍
We (Chlo, Dad, Rosiepants and I) are only expecting her to be on the bench and only get about 20 minutes but a step up is a step and Chlo has to try and make the most of it.

DB9

We
We (Chlo, Dad, Rosiepants and I) are only expecting her to be on the bench and only get about 20 minutes but a step up is a step and Chlo has to try and make the most of it.
Doesn't matter, She's put in the hard work to get noticed now she has to take this opportunity, Even if its for 20 mins or so, She's part of the team

Rosencrantz

Not all the subs can come on. Even if Chloe doesn't get on it confirms that she has the talent to be selected and is moving in the right direction. It's about building the experience and keeping on working hard.

Reactions: DB9