• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

ifollow

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
Connected 👍🏻😊 UTC!

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
Used ifollow for first time today. Worked very well on an iPad , was impressed with the service. Maybe able to connect it to my tv for future games, although if just one person is watching then iPad is fine.

GJW

That confused me for a minute. It looked like the picture was outside the profile of your tv in the top right and then I realised it must be a hanging tannoy speaker or something. One of those X files moments.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Tuesday's EFL Trophy match away at Swindon will be available in the UK for a tenner.

wiveygrecian

Used ifollow on Saturday and it worked great connected from my laptop to the tv. Also had another new Grecian follower watching with me!!!4FE6B8FA-05AF-49CB-A502-BEDC323D80EB.jpeg

Last edited:

Boyo

What do people think of the quality of IFollow? I connect my laptop to the TV as per the picture above, but the picture is isn't perfect. It's slightly pixelated. I watch Netflix and NowTV the same way and it's fine.

wiveygrecian

What do people think of the quality of IFollow? I connect my laptop to the TV as per the picture above, but the picture is isn't perfect. It's slightly pixelated. I watch Netflix and NowTV the same way and it's fine.
I find it ok like my picture above but it could be clearer for sure . Get the odd time when the commentary goes funny with strange noises too!

LOG

The picture quality isn't perfick but it's more than adequate.

I've had a few issues with sound where it goes into Dalek mode. It happened a couple of times on Saturday and has happened before but it clears if you refresh the screen.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
The picture quality isn't perfick but it's more than adequate.

I've had a few issues with sound where it goes into Dalek mode. It happened a couple of times on Saturday and has happened before but it clears if you refresh the screen.
I though the sound problem was at their end.

As to picture quality try different browsers. Might also be worth checking to see if your video drivers are up to date.

cannockred

If you have a smart TV with a browser, you can connect directly to Ifollow. using the remote to type in is a faf but the picture quality is great. Even in spain.