• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

UK Lockdown

Mr Jinx

Very well known Exeweb poster
So how come every other country on the planet is also in the grip of this pandemic? Is that this government’s fault too? What an utterly stupid thing to say.
But when the financial meltdown happened in 2007 and Labour were getting blamed for breaking the UK bank, I'm sure he would've been quick to say it was actually a global problem and nothing to do with Gordon and crew.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
But when the financial meltdown happened in 2007 and Labour were getting blamed for breaking the UK bank, I'm sure he would've been quick to say it was actually a global problem and nothing to do with Gordon and crew.
You make that as a serious point?

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

RedPaul

Well-known Exeweb poster
Stanley Johnson caught not wearing a face mask in a shop.

Jeremy Corbyn caught at a dinner party for 9.

"Public blamed" for not following the rules.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
What are the chances of Stanley Johnson being fined? Zilch I would suggest. Would be a great PR thing if he was though.

Alistair20000

Jeremy Corbyn caught at a dinner party for 9.

"Public blamed" for not following the rules.
Maths was never Jezza’s strong point.

Alistair20000

What are the chances of Stanley Johnson being fined? Zilch I would suggest. Would be a great PR thing if he was though.
He might plead a health exemption

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
He might plead a health exemption
Anyone who supports Johnson is probably entitled to one!

Antony Moxey

Brave Hants. Well you need to quarantine when you get back? I’d love to go broad again but it’s just too risky that that country might go on the quarantine list.

OmanGrecian

Brave Hants. Well you need to quarantine when you get back? I’d love to go broad again but it’s just too risky that that country might go on the quarantine list.
At the moment Italy isn't on the quarantine list for the UK. Hoping it stays that way as I'm planning to go home for the weekend next week. The cases remain at around 1500 a day and have been around that figure for the past month.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Who knows on the quarantine issue, I've booked very little for the 12 days, just in case things change in the next week. I don't tend to mingle too much, so that will reduce the risk of catching it or spreading it.