• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City Women 2020/21 Season

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
Scott didn’t ask her about the disappointment of not playing at St James park for the opening match.
That’s because there wasn’t any.

Plus it didn’t sound like Scott either.

Last edited:

Dannyred

Give it a rest.
I will when the women’s team are playing several games a season at SJP

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I will when the women’s team are playing several games a season at SJP
Take it to another thread

Snakebite

Well-known Exeweb poster
Take it to another thread
I first read that as ‘Take it to another forum’...

Dannyred

I first read that as ‘Take it to another forum’...
It’s just hants not understanding the importance of letting the Exeter City Women’s team start the season as SJP

Last edited:

fred binneys head

More social media content this season it looks like 👍

I enjoyed the interview and would like to hear more about the women’s team throughout the season. Well done city.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
It’s just hants not understanding the importance of letting the Exeter City Women’s team start the season as SJP
Don't misinterpret what I said. I have asked that you do not ruin this thread with your'e sh*t.

I see you've reported yet another post, how many is that in the last month? 20? You really are one miserable person.

Reactions: Ash

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Don't misinterpret what I said. I have asked that you do not ruin this thread with your'e sh*t.

I see you've reported yet another post, how many is that in the last month? 20? You really are one miserable person.
Well done, that will help no end. :rolleyes: Don't worry, I've deleted the most offensive post for you.

You lot are worse than a bunch of primary school children. I'd suggest you all* grow up but, frankly, that seems highly unlikely.

*And before any of you whinge, 'all' includes DannyRed - you're not doing yourself any favours here.

PeteUSA

Don't misinterpret what I said. I have asked that you do not ruin this thread with your'e sh*t. I see you've reported yet another post, how many is that in the last month? 20? You really are one miserable person.

With you as Senior Moderator, I'm quite taken aback by your response. You tell him not to "ruin this thread with your sh*t"? I would suggest that he's been more or less a lone voice in genuinely supporting the Exeter City Ladies, which is what the thread is all about isn't it? If it wasn't for his input, this thread would have died within a couple of days of commencement.

And if you dont mind me saying so, I think its totally out of order to refer to him as a "miserable person". Its also nobody else's business how many times you've received complaints from him, paricularly if they're valid. A few years ago, I reported to you that I was being abused by one particular member on three occasions in one evening! What did you do do? Banned me for abusing the report system! That would have been an indefinite (life) ban had I not had somebody there within your ranks who could see sense.

You're doing a great job, especially in the terrible times we're stuck with, but I do feel you're far more intolerent than you were. Just my view I'm sure.

Last edited:

Dannyred

Hants as a number of posters have already said to you in the past that you abuse your power as a Mod/owner and you have done it again but you never seem to learn.

I do know more about women’s football than you and what is going on within the sport at the highest level downwards and I am a massive supporter.
You really don’t understand the problems girls face kicking a football or what struggles women have being excepted into the football world but people like you are the ones who are really not helping there struggle for acceptance in what has been a mans world for a long time.

How am I ruining a thread about Exeter City Women by supporting them in saying that they should be starting the season with a match at SJP the home of Exeter City ? Surely you would want this to happen IF you really support women’s sport ? Or do you see women as second class citizens.

Only you are ruining this thread but I am pleased that you have shown your true colours again by abusing your power.