• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Politics Today

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Now we have Brits over there giving their opinions when tbh we should just observe and stay a dignified silent, On the Dem side they have Harry & Megan (She's sort of British by marriage) and on the Republics side they have Katie Hopkins speaking at Rallys for Trump.
Had not realised that the vile Katie Hopkins had rocked up over there.

Harry's dopey observations/interventions have apparently gone down like a cup of cold sick across the political spectrum in Uncle Sam; or so I heard on the wireless. Tend to think Jinxy is right that it has boosted Trump.

DB9

Harry's dopey observations/interventions have apparently gone down like a cup of cold sick across the political spectrum in Uncle Sam; or so I heard on the wireless. Tend to think Jinxy is right that it has boosted Trump.
Yep, Royals are neutral as should keep it that way, As for Ms Hopkins, Just look on Youtube, That's where they are.

Alistair20000

Yep, Royals are neutral as should keep it that way, As for Ms Hopkins, Just look on Youtube, That's where they are.
I think I would rather not.

No offence intended like

DB9

I think I would rather not.

No offence intended like
Unfortuantly I have been seeing a lot about the US elections on there and once Youtube knows you are watching about that subject, Their algorythems go to work and show you videos you "Might like because you've watched something similar" so up she popped!

Mr Jinx

Tend to think Jinxy is right that it has boosted Trump.
It's like the time Obama rocked up here ordering us to vote Remain otherwise we'd go to the back of the queue.

That was worth a few hundred thousand votes to the Leave vote.

DB9

It's like the time Obama rocked up here ordering us to vote Remain otherwise we'd be at the back of the queue.

That was worth a few hundred thousand votes to the Leave vote.
If that was repeated in the swing states, especially for the electorial college votes that could be the difference between Trump getting a 2nd term or not. As we all know now in the US, The popular vote doesn't really matter.

Mr Jinx

If that was repeated in the swing states, especially for the electorial college votes that could be the difference between Trump getting a 2nd term or not. As we all know now in the US, The popular vote doesn't really matter.
Yep, imagine Joe the plumber from Oshkosh, Wisconsin tuning in to see MeeGain and a toffee nosed English Prince telling him where his allegiances should lie. If he was previously on the fence, I imagine he'd be now getting of his arris and putting his X against Trump.

Reactions: DB9

IndoMike

Don't be daft. The average Joe in the US won't even know who Harry is. They're tiny fish in a big pond over there . No way would Harry's comments affect the vote.

angelic upstart

The royals shouldn’t rape children but nothing happens about that. Stands to reason that remaining neutral won’t happen when clearly they can do what they want.

IndoMike

Unbelievable that 200 people complained about this mild parody by Matt Lucas. If they've never been so insulted before they should get out more often. Jesus wept.🙄