• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Season Ticket Holders.

City_Slicker

With the announcement from the Government yesterday updating the latest recommendations for COVID-19 epidemic I am pondering what will the situation hold for people who purchased season tickets? I think a lot of people accepted the idea of iFollow and the e-programme as a form of compensation in the short-term but now we are talking about nearly 2/3rds of the season behind closed doors should the Club going to look at this again.

I realise that the Club is going to come under enormous financial pressure during this crisis but I also know a lot of season-ticket holders are facing hardship at this time and for some the outlay is significant. I would imagine a lot of people would have thought twice if they new the possible longevity of the COVID-19 situation and now with the government talking about another six months before crowds are allowed back I would suggest many would have thought long and hard about renewing.

Some will say it isn't the Clubs fault but many people are struggling.

I realise this situation is unprecedented but in view of the latest Government regulations/recommendations I just think it would be wise for the Club to come out with a statement regarding this - and potentially a PR coup if handled correctly.

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Nothing will be done until either the season is finished or a definite date for when we can go back is announced. Until the club know exactly how many games we are forced to miss there's not a lot they can do with regards to refunds, and no point in making statements when the full situation is unknown.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Apparently the club are going to message all S/T holders either today or tomorrow.

Lets wait and see what they have to say ?

hillview red

One sweetener could be to offer access to away games via ifollow for free in addition to home games?

iscalad

One sweetener could be to offer access to away games via ifollow for free in addition to home games?
I can't see the club forking out £10 for this to happen.

ralph

Maybe a 50% discount for away games on iFollow. I would go for that.

iscalad

Maybe a 50% discount for away games on iFollow. I would go for that.
Wouldn't the home team have to subsidise that?

Oldsmobile-88

Wouldn't the home team have to subsidise that?
Yep..The 1st 500 of ifollow away pass income goes to the home team.

iscalad

Yep..The 1st 500 of ifollow away pass income goes to the home team.
Yes, I know. I don't think that is what was meant.

Boyo

How would season ticket holders feel about being given an iFollow pass for all league matches (home and away) instead of refunds on un-used portions of season tickets? 46 matches would have a retail value of £460, which I think is more than paid for the most expensive season ticket. The cost to the Club would be relatively small and I suspect more than what would be lost by having to make refunds.