• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

ifollow

Robert S

Worked fine mirrored from my android to the TV

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Have to say that once we got the damn thing to work the picture quality was very clear.

Antony Moxey

Ah but you did pay via your ST.
I hope I didn’t. I hope the club don’t think watching the game on an iPad is supposed to be compensation for not watching in the ground, so in that respect I would expect a full refund on the games we aren’t able to attend in the same way we were refunded for the missed end of last season, especially as now the club are fully able to afford it.

Oldsmobile-88

Interesting statement from Colchester about ifollow revenue..I expect the Grecians will have similar issues/gripes.

OmanGrecian

Interesting statement from Colchester about ifollow revenue..I expect the Grecians will have similar issues/gripes.
I wonder if the club will release the figures of our ifollow passes throughout the season.

It does look like the bigger clubs will do a whole lot better at away games than the smaller clubs with normally lower away fans.

Boyo

I wonder if the club will release the figures of our ifollow passes throughout the season.

It does look like the bigger clubs will do a whole lot better at away games than the smaller clubs with normally lower away fans.
I'd be interested in seeing the numbers as well. Personally I'd be more inclined to buy the passes for an away game if I knew ECFC were benefiting financially, so knowing that we are near to, or above 500 sales would be good to know.

It's inevitable that the bigger clubs with the larger followings are those that will generate the most income through iFollow. But they are the same Clubs that are missing out the most by fans not being allowed in grounds. Bolton averaged 12,000 last season.

iscalad

I am unable to use a HDMI cable to watch matches on my TV, although many others can.
😢
:cry:

I have downloaded the app onto my phone and my tablet. I have recently acquired a laptop and thought, great big screen. However I am unable to download the app onto it as I get the installed key on the EFL page.

My query is, Is there a limit to the number of devices I am able to download the app. If so, will uninstalling from my phone, enable me to download to the laptop.
Any advice greatly appreciated

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
On your laptop you just watch it through your browser.

iscalad

On your laptop you just watch it through your browser.
Don't I have to download the app?

Pete Martin (CTID)

Don't I have to download the app?
You don't need an app on a laptop (or desktop pc). Just log on through City's website.

If you've just bought a new laptop, does it not have an HDMI socket? Or is it your TV that doesn't?