• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Last film watched..

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
I liked it, it was certainly better than the previous effort which, along with number three, are the poorest efforts of the franchise. It remains though that the first two are by some considerable margin, the best. Perhaps they should have stopped there (especially as in an earlier film it’s mentioned that Sarah Connor died of cancer - presumably changing the future changes your chances of contracting terminal diseases too).

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
Sudden Impact (1983) Clint Eastwood ~ Sondra Locke

Dirty Harry movie No4 which is famous for Harry telling a gunman to "Go ahead - make my day." All in all it was the usual fare with multiple baddies meeting their maker minutes after movie starts. Trivia has the body count at 18. 8/10

Banksy

I liked it, it was certainly better than the previous effort which, along with number three, are the poorest efforts of the franchise. It remains though that the first two are by some considerable margin, the best. Perhaps they should have stopped there (especially as in an earlier film it’s mentioned that Sarah Connor died of cancer - presumably changing the future changes your chances of contracting terminal diseases too).
Yes thought number two was easily the best although to be fair number one was done on a fairly low budget.

Alistair20000

Yes thought number two was easily the best although to be fair number one was done on a fairly low budget.
Liked both one and two. At that point they should have drawn stumps.

Same as the Westworld series.

Antony Moxey

The Westworld series should never have progressed beyond the original Yul Brynner film. Aside from Thandie Newton flashing her jugs every five minutes I’ve never seen such a load of pretentious twaddle in all my life. If you want see a film about AI self determination watch Ex-Machina instead, it’s far superior in every way (including the flange shots).

Alistair20000

The Westworld series should never have progressed beyond the original Yul Brynner film. Aside from Thandie Newton flashing her jugs every five minutes I’ve never seen such a load of pretentious twaddle in all my life. If you want see a film about AI self determination watch Ex-Machina instead, it’s far superior in every way (including the flange shots).
No, no, no. Definitely not right.

It was much less than every 5 minutes

Banksy

Battle of Britain 1969.Watched the Blu-ray version as my own celebration of the 80th anniversary.
Cast of too many well known actors to mention , and where did they get all those lovely Spits from to make it.A terrific film with stirring music to boot.
Where we live the sky would have been filled with planes eighty years ago.Today we quite often get a pair of Spits go over together plus a solitary one every day which we know does flights for £3000 a time!

Reactions: DB9

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
The guy down near here was doing flights for 4k and that was about 2 years ago Banksy !

Banksy

May be wrong but someone said this one was £3000. When I was down at Capel -le -Ferne strangely enough taking wife’s brother to the Battle of Britain site down there we were treated to him doing a victory roll over the place .Don’t know whether the customer had to pay extra!

Colesman Ballz

Battle of Britain 1969.Watched the Blu-ray version as my own celebration of the 80th anniversary.
Cast of too many well known actors to mention , and where did they get all those lovely Spits from to make it.A terrific film with stirring music to boot.
Where we live the sky would have been filled with planes eighty years ago.Today we quite often get a pair of Spits go over together plus a solitary one every day which we know does flights for £3000 a time!
Just search for Aircraft used in Battle of Britain Film. Particularly interesting is Battle of Britain (1969) - Trivia - IDMb site.