• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

ifollow

denzil

Never got on at all just that revolving circle in the middle. Refund even on a freebie please !

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Picture quality and commentary fine on my iPad, which considering what I’ve just witnessed was a real shame. Just glad I didn’t have to pay to watch that rubbish.

milts

Quality and audio has been fine for me for the last 2 weeks.

Would much prefer to be at the park but it’s a decent substitute.

older-codger

No problem at all for me. Logged on through the ECFC web site, HDMI link to TV and full screen uninterrupted view of the match from start to finish. Well satisfied

Dannyred

No problem at all for me. Logged on through the ECFC web site, HDMI link to TV and full screen uninterrupted view of the match from start to finish. Well satisfied
I tried to mirror it from my phone to the tv but it wasn’t having it today.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Picture quality and commentary fine on my iPad, which considering what I’ve just witnessed was a real shame. Just glad I didn’t have to pay to watch that rubbish.
Ah but you did pay via your ST.

My first dip into ifollow today, watched on my android tablet and apart from a bit of buffering I had a good picture and audio.

older-codger

I tried to mirror it from my phone to the tv but it wasn’t having it today.
I had tried mirroring for the Bristol match - didn't work !

Dannyred

I had tried mirroring for the Bristol match - didn't work !
It worked last week but not this week.

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
What phone or tablet did you use? I've tried from my phone (micro USB) and can't get it to work.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Perfect for me. Purchased a pass on my phone three minutes before kick off and watched via the app, mirrored to my tv.