• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

20-21 new shirts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dannyred

So you complain that the Club is stuck in the past, yet you want a kit that was fashionable in the 70's :ROFLMAO:
Again not an intelligent reply.

It’s about making money and I would bet that a modern retro looking kit would make more money than the poor one that they just brought out.

Boyo

It’s about making money and I would bet that a modern retro looking kit would make more money than the poor one that they just brought out.
That’s your opinion, which is usually wrong. We’ll see what the sales figures are. Personally I prefer the one we have.

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster

It would only make a small amount more due to the fact that only City fans will buy it, No one else would be interested in it.

Dannyred

It would only make a small amount more due to the fact that only City fans will buy it, No one else would be interested in it.
Ok Einstein, I am a City fan, I wouldn’t buy the current city shirt but I would of bought the other one had they chose that instead as it’s more like a city shirt should look like.

Is it the trust board who agree the kit Design ?

DB9

Ok Einstein, I am a City fan, I wouldn’t buy the current city shirt but I would of bought the other one had they chose that instead as it’s more like a city shirt should look like.

Is it the trust board who agree the kit Design ?
Einstein here, Since it's obvious the board didn't consult you on the design you must feel very left out. So that's one shirt bought of your design, Least it's a start. Not sure how many you need to buy to catch up with the official one.

DB9

As for who decided on the design I'm sure if you contacted the club they'd send you in the right direction. Also I said that any shirt design for our club has limited appeal, IE the fans.

GJW

Danny, I get it that you don’t like the shirt and haven’t bought one (yet) but it is absolutely pointless going on about it now as the shirt is here to stay this season and seems to be selling ok. Nothing is going to change. I would not even bother obsessing with who chooses the design of the shirt. Nothing is going to change for this season.
I would like to think that all feedback has been listened to about the way the shirt was selected and the Club may even listen to ideas about a fan vote in the future. I think a lot of people agree with that.
It is not my favourite shirt design but I like it enough to buy one. Out of interest I happen to also like the design you showed but you can’t have the same design each season, so maybe that one is for another season. I guarantee you though there will be another Dannyred who will hate that design if it is ever issued and will moan about it. Everybody has different tastes, after all. Let’s just drop the subject now. Decision made. All in the past. Look forward to next seasons kit, whatever that is, hopefully voted for by the fans.

Dannyred

Danny, I get it that you don’t like the shirt and haven’t bought one (yet) but it is absolutely pointless going on about it now as the shirt is here to stay this season and seems to be selling ok. Nothing is going to change. I would not even bother obsessing with who chooses the design of the shirt. Nothing is going to change for this season.
I would like to think that all feedback has been listened to about the way the shirt was selected and the Club may even listen to ideas about a fan vote in the future. I think a lot of people agree with that.
It is not my favourite shirt design but I like it enough to buy one. Out of interest I happen to also like the design you showed but you can’t have the same design each season, so maybe that one is for another season. I guarantee you though there will be another Dannyred who will hate that design if it is ever issued and will moan about it. Everybody has different tastes, after all. Let’s just drop the subject now. Decision made. All in the past. Look forward to next seasons kit, whatever that is, hopefully voted for by the fans.
I agree nothing can change now.

No definitely not buying one and my little one even said no thanks Which proves it’s bad.

Yes fans voting is a great idea and probably the best way for next season unless they keep this shirt for two seasons. ( I hope not)then vote.

I do hope the club listen.

StudentGrecian

Nobody but you posted on this thread for a week, twice replying to yourself to reignite it.
You aren’t just a troll, because everyone knows you had a personal issue with the club years ago, but maybe it’s time you got over it and stopped criticising them for everything they do.

StudentGrecian

Also Scott and his team have offered you the opportunity on multiple occasions now to come and speak with them, but once he replies personally you go quiet for a while and then the cycle repeats every month or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.