• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

City odds 20/21

GJW

William Hill offering 500/1 for City to win the FA Cup (interesting that Argyle were 750/1).
Also 1000/1 to win the League Cup.
Not seen the odds on the League yet.

dontpassback

I think betfred have us at fourth favourites after Bolton,Salford and Mansfield

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
I think betfred have us at fourth favourites after Bolton,Salford and Mansfield
I’d wager that won’t be the top three (not that I bet) Not picking up a good vibe with City since January but League two will throw up a surprise or two.

GJW

WH have us as joint third favourites with Mansfield, after Bolton and Salford. We are 12/1 to be Champions and 9/4 to get promoted.

Edna Clouds

Didn't much like the odds on City at the start of the season. So I popped my yearly bet on Matt Jay instead. £2.50 each way at 200/1 for highest scorer. Currently thinking my rose tinted view of MJ's chances may pay off. He stands a pretty good chance of finishing in the top three.

Didn't much like the odds on City at the start of the season. So I popped my yearly bet on Matt Jay instead. £2.50 each way at 200/1 for highest scorer. Currently thinking my rose tinted view of MJ's chances may pay off. He stands a pretty good chance of finishing in the top three.
He ended joint third I believe! Do they put it down to goals per minute to decide who is third?

Edna Clouds

He ended joint third I believe! Do they put it down to goals per minute to decide who is third?
They paid out on him being third at 50/1. So I got 127.50 . I don't bet often so assume splitting the odds that way means they pay out on top four. Not bad though, was surprised by the odds at the start of the season. He will probably be 20/1 next season.