• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

League 2 News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Maybe so. However if moderators continually make unreasonable decisions or accusations then people will give up on this site. None of us want that.
Guys this really is a storm in a tea cup. There was mention of a managerial thread which unless I have missed it is a new one on me. If there is not one then surely this is the correct thread for anything, Clubs, Managers or Players, directly relevant to League Two.

Rosencrantz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Guys this really is a storm in a tea cup. There was mention of a managerial thread which unless I have missed it is a new one on me. If there is not one then surely this is the correct thread for anything, Clubs, Managers or Players, directly relevant to League Two.
I assumed that it was the "Manager Thread Redux" thread on Top to Bottom section that is used for management changes although being a League Two manager change there is cut over between the two threads so...meh. It's nothing to do with that anyway, Hants might have been a bit trigger happy on the Fans back in October thread and Lego took exception. Just a case of say sorry to each other and move on 😉

Antony Moxey

Maybe so. However if moderators continually make unreasonable decisions or accusations then people will give up on this site. None of us want that.
Depends whether you think their decisions or accusations are unreasonable or not, or whether you’re not that fussed what they do as there’s far more important things in life to worry about.

Boyo

Depends whether you think their decisions or accusations are unreasonable or not, or whether you’re not that fussed what they do as there’s far more important things in life to worry about.
Well the irony of course is that the moderator’s intervention has caused one frequent poster to quit and a thread to veer drastically off topic. Bad outcome all round I’d say.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
This is League 2 news.

If you intend to stalk me via my posts you'll be banned. This is your only warning.
This is uncalled for Hants. Abuse of power, IMO.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
This discussion would be better off on the Development forum.

Last edited:

Colesman Ballz

This discussion would be better off of the Development forum.
That is "double Dutch" ! 👎

Dannyred

You never spoke out about the abuse of power I received from spanky (Mod) Or the abuse I get from former trust board members, You need to be consistent.

I have found hants ok and speak as I find.

DB9

You never spoke out about the abuse of power I received from spanky (Mod) Or the abuse I get from former trust board members, You need to be consistent.

I have found hants ok and speak as I find.
This is not about you Dannyred, Leave it please.

andrew p long

Meanwhile, in League Two.....

Status
Not open for further replies.