• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ollie Watkins

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Still holding out for 3:3 draw, with Ollie scoring first I'm now on 190/1.

Banksy

Brentford really have it in their hands again another goal and it will be game over. Really mixed feelings would like to see both Ollie and Matt in PL next season but feel that unlike Ollie, Matt’s chance will depend more on the outcome of the playoffs.
I can still see the odd bid going in for Ollie even if they are promoted. Those greedy PL sides won’t be able to resist drooling over those goals he’s scored , you’ll see. Maybe your 30M won’t be that far away.

Banksy

Still holding out for 3:3 draw, with Ollie scoring first I'm now on 190/1.
Long shot , can’t see Swansea getting three.

Long Lost Bee

Brentford really have it in their hands again another goal and it will be game over. Really mixed feelings would like to see both Ollie and Matt in PL next season but feel that unlike Ollie, Matt’s chance will depend more on the outcome of the playoffs.
if we do go up and he shows what he can do. And we come down ( possible 😪😪) he Will leave and be worth 40 - 60 £million. I’m sure Exeter could do with 20% of that.

Banksy

if we do go up and he shows what he can do. And we come down ( possible 😪😪) he Will leave and be worth 40 - 60 £million. I’m sure Exeter could do with 20% of that.
Bring it on!

Banksy

There you go , three up to Brentford.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
All over now.

Ash

Nah, we'll take 20% of 30 million next month please

DB9

Fulham (If they go through) aren't going to be pushovers but it looks like Brentford's mojo is back after their recent blips

Rosencrantz

Very City reaction Ollie showed to scoring his goal. Equaliser with 80 minutes in the tie to go but waves away celebrating teammates and legs it back to halfway. Remember JMT's reaction to that last minute equaliser at Crewe when most sides would have been celebrating he just turned and ran back. Cue a Jayden Stockley winner. Very much a Tis legacy that most would approve of.