• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Cardboard cut out fans...

GJW

Mine got home just after midnight

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
May get reused if the season starts behind closed doors.

May get reused if the season starts behind closed doors.

Sounds like lots of people want theirs back, after how the last game was I’m in no rush to have it returned. Each to their own.

malcolms

Very well known Exeweb poster
I think that all the cut-outs spending their afternoon at Wembley would have needed a series of remedial sessions with a therapist before being returned

Spoonz Red E

I think that all the cut-outs spending their afternoon at Wembley would have needed a series of remedial sessions with a therapist before being returned
Including the cut outs defending our box ;)

andrew p long

I understand that quite a few of them have already said they are not going to Wembley again if we get to another play off final

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Quick question. Anybody know if the cut outs are going to be in place for the first home game as planned ? Mine's feeling better now after the Wembley trauma and is up for it in a big way.

LOG

Quick question. Anybody know if the cut outs are going to be in place for the first home game as planned ?
Yes, they are being looked after at the club and it's intended that they'll be in place for the matches before fans are allowed back. I'm not if this will be in time for the FGR match on Tuesday or the first home league match though.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yes, they are being looked after at the club and it's intended that they'll be in place for the matches before fans are allowed back. I'm not if this will be in time for the FGR match on Tuesday or the first home league match though.
Thanks (y)

Alistair20000

Do you have a cut out Lionel ?