• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

ECFC Face Masks

Tim Long

I saw this nice item online today, Sadly not from our club.

Question needs to be asked, During lockdown did nobody at the club think about making money for the club ?

Well Done Craig on making money for the club but there are those within the club who should be doing more.
Did you ask the merchant why they don't do an Exeter City Women one ?

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
Good to see Rob Edwards working as a model.

But I am curious that in an image search to get a pic that fits better I can't find the site that's selling them. Almost as if Dannyred created this image for his WUM activities. Perhaps Dannyred could give us a link to the website selling these.
That is obvious the badge has been photoshopped, If it weren't it would follow the creases of the Snood (Thinks thats what they call them) and wouldn't be flat face on. Its not a mask per say.

Last edited:

DB9

This is the case. I spoke to them a few weeks as they were planning on it. They clearly decided against after weighing up the options. I’ve definitely put in about 70 hours over the last few weeks so imagine the club having to pay someone for these hours. The club has 'made' over £600 from donations from this without having to take an employee off furlough. Financially it made sense for them.

Danny will be happy to know I spoke to they club and they have given me permission to use the full badge. These will be released later in the week once this latest batch of orders has been sent off. This will be a fitted style mask. I've done a few mock ups below. Let me know if people want something fancy and colourful or to keep it simple.
Any of them are fine Craig, I am so going to order a couple even though I've oreded two already.

Tim Long

I've done a few mock ups below. Let me know if people want something fancy and colourful or to keep it simple.
Order of preference 3,1,2, but would purchase any.

DB9

Legohead

Banned
They are all great Craig. I like the red and white stripe one. Would buy one of those.

iscalad

This is the case. I spoke to them a few weeks as they were planning on it. They clearly decided against after weighing up the options. I’ve definitely put in about 70 hours over the last few weeks so imagine the club having to pay someone for these hours. The club has 'made' over £600 from donations from this without having to take an employee off furlough. Financially it made sense for them.

Danny will be happy to know I spoke to they club and they have given me permission to use the full badge. These will be released later in the week once this latest batch of orders has been sent off. This will be a fitted style mask. I've done a few mock ups below. Let me know if people want something fancy and colourful or to keep it simple.
Looks like I'll have to stretch my pension to another purchase. These look great.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Just worn a mask that I bought from Amazon. I think I must have a big head, as they feel like they've pulled my ears off :) I like your design which gives a flexible fit.

GJW

Be good if they wrap around the ears rather than tie at the back. I would buy them. Look good

CraigECFC

Be good if they wrap around the ears rather than tie at the back. I would buy them. Look good
unfortunately these are all tie behind the head. One suggestion is to get some beads to put the straps through and you can tighten them behind the ears and cut off the longer bit👍