• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Transfer Rumours 2020/21

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Jamie Oliver?

ryancooper327

Jamie Lee Curtis?

Seriosuly though. Can’t see any signing for a few weeks, surely?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Jamie Mackie?
Jamie Cureton?

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
Jamie Lee Curtis?

I cant see any signings AT ALL unless there is a windfall.

Rosencrantz

Jamie Lee Curtis?

No, not until at least the EFL and Government give a clear picture of what is happening and what to expect.

Banksy

Jamie Oliver?
Probably score more than Ajose.

Ash

nothing official, but I think somebody said on here that he is staying for now and probably leaving - like Ethan Ampadu and Jay Stansfield- as he turns 17. That would mean we wouldn’t be tied to the EPPP formula ( about 60k plus add ons) but would get stuffed by a tribunal valuation instead. With a reduced squad size, staying on might mean some League Two game time...
A tribunal is only a minor stuffing though, rather than the complete and total stuffing of EPPP

benjisheps

I cant see any signings AT ALL unless there is a windfall.
Taylor in the retained list interview said he hopes to sign 1-2 players. Although some are underwhelmed by this that’s probably realistic and all he can do at the current time.

Looking at the players we have let go you’d think that’s at least around £10-12,000 a week off the wage bill so over £5000,000 off the budget.

This shows how tight things are at the moment but looking at who we still have under contract I think our squad is still really strong. 1-2 players that can come into the starting 11 would in my opinion make our starting lineup stronger than this season although our depth and bench would not be as strong.

Then there is the Ajose factor and the hope that he finds some sort of form next season!

This summer would be a good time for a certain Ollie Watkins to also move on!;)

IndoMike

Probably score more than Ajose.
😆

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Taylor in the retained list interview said he hopes to sign 1-2 players. Although some are underwhelmed by this that’s probably realistic and all he can do at the current time.

Looking at the players we have let go you’d think that’s at least around £10-12,000 a week off the wage bill so over £5000,000 off the budget.

This shows how tight things are at the moment but looking at who we still have under contract I think our squad is still really strong. 1-2 players that can come into the starting 11 would in my opinion make our starting lineup stronger than this season although our depth and bench would not be as strong.

Then there is the Ajose factor and the hope that he finds some sort of form next season!

This summer would be a good time for a certain Ollie Watkins to also move on!;)
How much - no wonder we have struggled financially