• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

20-21 new shirts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
We’re really going to miss flybe image wise...although I appreciate the Carpetright support the company lacks a little bit of je ne sais quoi...and I fear the Carpetright logo will do nothing to enhance shirt sales...or maybe I’m a snob 😀

Legohead

Banned
Thought we might have had a chance to at least see the new shirt by now though tbf.

Legohead

Banned
We’re really going to miss flybe image wise...although I appreciate the Carpetright support the company lacks a little bit of je ne sais quoi...and I fear the Carpetright logo will do nothing to enhance shirt sales...or maybe I’m a snob 😀
Least it's not another 3rd rate betting company so anything other would have done. Carpetright for me! Flybe was becoming tedious though. Nothing like a new shirt sponsor to freshen things up.

Could have been a lot worse:

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
I bought new carpet earlier this year.... from carpet right. Their customer service was actually very good, not pushy and very helpful. I was impressed by the experience.

GJW

Apparently just waiting for the new designer to finish the 3 kit designs, a certain Jorge Campos, so should be pretty understated.

dontpassback

Carpet right is a national brand,like Flybe was so I think it’s a good sponsor,rather than rays cafe or bergs taxis !

GJW

Least it's not another 3rd rate betting company so anything other would have done. Carpetright for me! Flybe was becoming tedious though. Nothing like a new shirt sponsor to freshen things up.

Could have been a lot worse:

View attachment 3053
Or how about

Dannyred

To please Hants (sorry Hants, got mixed up with threads), in answer to your reply on the holiday thread regarding City's new shirt, we have a couple of weeks before in your opinion the shirt release is late but you still buy every shirt released anyway.

This might be annoying to you but it isn't really costing the club money is it? City have generally for the past few seasons I can remember coincide the release of the kits with a family fun day or pre season friendly which seems fine to me. This season might be a bit different (I believe there is something happening in the world currently) or it might be released by mid July as normal and as you seem to think is alright.

Everyone who wants a shirt is going to buy one so what extra income is the club missing exactly apart from the timing of receiving it?

Maybe the club are just smart in building anticipation 🙂.
Classic reply, Yes it is costing the club in a time I am sure that they should want to be making money like most clubs who are selling shirts now.

I and others have said it before the club don’t have the people to think ahead on merchandise and marketing.

onemansview

My home is Chesterfield but my heart is in Tokyo
Might look quite fetching with black trim instead of the blue

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster

Status
Not open for further replies.