• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Cricket 2020

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
I was surprised at how few members of the England test team have been Hampshire players in the last 50 years :(

Alistair20000

Snooty feckers at Lord's. Did not reply to my email request to explain what facilities visiting members of the away team could use. (n)

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
Only 7 for me missed more of the recent ones
🙁

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
Snooty feckers at Lord's. Did not reply to my email request to explain what facilities visiting members of the away team could use. (n)
Should have hyphenated your name to Alistair-20000, Al. That might have got you a reply.

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
On the subject of away members' perks, I seem to recall that Somerset had reciprocal arrangements with Worcs and Gloucs at one time. Pretty sure I've had free admission at Worcester and Cheltenham in the past, by showing a Somerset membership card.

RedPaul

Well-known Exeweb poster
Should have hyphenated your name to Alistair-20000, Al. That might have got you a reply.
Lord 20000 of Tedburn St Mary would have elicited a life membership.

Even Middx members are made to feel like 2nd class citizens at their home ground, mind you they are :LOL: (sorry Jason)

On the subject of away members' perks, I seem to recall that Somerset had reciprocal arrangements with Worcs and Gloucs at one time. Pretty sure I've had free admission at Worcester and Cheltenham in the past, by showing a Somerset membership card.
You are always made welcome in the Oval pavilion as an away member (cheaper booze if nothing else), but you do need to pay the ground admission fee.
Doesn't apply to 2020 matches.

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
Lord 20000 of Tedburn St Mary would have elicited a life membership.
At the very least. Would probably have got him on the committee.

Legohead

Banned
Why can't cricket be played if players get tested?

Rosencrantz

Just watching a repeat of England v India fifth test from 2018 or Cook's Last Test as it's more properly known. What a player he was, right up there in our all time greats and with records that will stand for a fair old while. Only Root really has a chance to get near them.

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
Tim Bresnan joins Warwickshire.