• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Politics Today

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Joke five: you actually believe that people might sagely nod in agreement with the five hundred posts of drivel you post each day. Go and do some work and give the boards a rest for a bit.
Joke 6. Not that it's a big deal, but I see you have posted more than 40,000 posts and received around 150 reactions. I have posted around 25, 000 posts and received around 1,300 reactions.
Now I really don't think it's that important but since you mentiin it perhaps you should consider why people don't react to your own posts rather than worry about mine. Right?

IndoMike

IMF has the UK economy performing better than the Eurozone next year.
Oh. How do they know that?

tavyred

Oh. How do they know that?
They don't. Its a prediction.

Antony Moxey

Joke 6. Not that it's a big deal, but I see you have posted more than 40,000 posts and received around 150 reactions. I have posted around 25, 000 posts and received around 1,300 reactions.
Now I really don't think it's that important but since you mentiin it perhaps you should consider why people don't react to your own posts rather than worry about mine. Right?
What? I’ve been here since the year dot, no wonder I’ve got a high post count, plus reactions have only been here for about five minutes so it shows how frequently you’re posting compared to me.

Look on any thread, quite often you post four or five posts in a row, you can’t help yourself but swamp threads incessantly, craving attention. I’m sure somewhere in there you make a point worth reading every now and then, but it’s lost behind the non stop take over of any thread you post. Reactions eh? Shows why you’re really here doesn’t it.

arthur

So!
BJ is channeling the spirit of FDR and his 'New Deal' today and promising to spend our way out of our upcoming economic woes.
I'm expecting this non-austerity agenda will receive widespread praise from our left leaning friends on here.
Am I right?
The similarities between Johnson's new deal and Roosevelt's are entirely superficial. Once again, good marketing by the Vote Leave brigade. But a nice try, Tavy!

arthur

What? I’ve been here since the year dot, no wonder I’ve got a high post count, plus reactions have only been here for about five minutes so it shows how frequently you’re posting compared to me.

Look on any thread, quite often you post four or five posts in a row, you can’t help yourself but swamp threads incessantly, craving attention. I’m sure somewhere in there you make a point worth reading every now and then, but it’s lost behind the non stop take over of any thread you post. Reactions eh? Shows why you’re really here doesn’t it.
Winner of the sanctimonious git award 2020

elginCity

So!
BJ is channeling the spirit of FDR and his 'New Deal' today and promising to spend our way out of our upcoming economic woes.
I'm expecting this non-austerity agenda will receive widespread praise from our left leaning friends on here.
Am I right?
You expect praise for Spaff's words ? Northern Ireland thinks you're hilarious ! :ROFLMAO:

tavyred

The similarities between Johnson's new deal and Roosevelt's are entirely superficial. Once again, good marketing by the Vote Leave brigade. But a nice try, Tavy!
I'm not trying to sell anything art.
Just thought the obvious difference between Cameron's austerity agenda and BJ's plans (albeit unrealised as yet) were worthy of discussion.

arthur

Since there appears to be a posts and reaction score willy waving contest going on it is probably worth pointing out that Rosencrantz has posted a mere 1839 posts yet garnered 757 reactions, a reaction rate of a staggering 41%.

This contrasts with the willy wavers who are at 5.4% and 0.3%

It should be pointed out that newer members will have higher scores, since the reaction facility only came in recently. This should not detract from recognising the quality of Rosie's contribution:cool:

tavyred

You expect praise for Spaff's words ? Northern Ireland thinks you're hilarious ! :ROFLMAO:
OK.
I guess you and perhaps others can't see past your dislike/distrust of BJ and would rather not discuss the issue.
No probs.