• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City Women 2019/20 Season

RedPaul

Well-known Exeweb poster
Danny expends all.his time and energy reposting on here. Every time he is challenged to do something for the sport he claims to love so much he avoids the question or obfuscates.
As far as I can see he does absolutely nothing for women's football apart from turning people off it.
Think he should nominate someone else to represent women's football on Exeweb : someone with better arguments, who can engage us more effectively, who has practical ideas, and someone who has an action plan. How can we support Danny when he has no serious proposals and won't even ask for a meeting with the club.
Nail on Head. (y)

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Just from"Reading between the lines" of some of Spanky's old posts, it may possibly have to do with the Brazil trip,, Who knows, your guess is as good as mine ?Maybe the Club turned down some deluded business proposition that he thought he could make himself millions with ? That theory maybe totally wrong and without foundation however. He seemed to be "having it in for" Taggy in a big way too, until he was given a gentle reminder of the laws of libel !
Ah, Brazil. 😄😄😄😄

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Ah, Brazil. 😄😄😄😄
That's just Nuts !

IndoMike

Who were the 1.8 Billion watching the women’s World Cup,
A women’s player has just signed a €1 Million deal with Nike today, others are getting good deals and sponsors are coming into women’s football so it’s definitely going in the right direction you just don’t see it.
Yeah. Billions watch the Olympics but don't go to local athletics events
Exeter City women are a local team, not Liverpool.
Why didn't you reply to my question : Why aren't you angry with women for not supporting women's football more? You don't answer because you have no answer.
I think Ballzy is right : you are just a troll - and that's the first time I've used that word on Exeweb . Your questions are lacking in any depth and you have no answers.
Just vague complaints. You do nothing for women's football - at least you haven't proven that you have. Don't you see that?
I try to engage with people even if we disagree strongly but regarding your petulant and frankly childish attitude I think I'll not waste any more time

Colesman Ballz

But surely this isn't the topic under discussion ? This is the Exeter City Women's thread.
And tbh I don't care if CB went out and bought a packet of Jammie Dodgers for a Trust meeting , No offence CB by the way but you get what I'm saying.
None taken mate, made me smile ! (y)

It's always great fun to enjoy a bit of banter, with anyone who truly has Exeter City in their heart !

iscalad

That's just Nuts !
Nope, just near the mark🤫

Grecian Max

I could and I’d happily do that but lockdown and I’m actually a bit busy with hopefully doing some other stuff for the club sadly.

Danny was actually offered a pint or coffee by myself and other well known RL members on a couple of occasions to hear his concerns but always politely declined. I’m sure he will deny this now.
Hahaha this is true, zero b*****ks... it deffo a pint though mate, Ultras don't do lattes on Saturdays

Colesman Ballz

Remind me again what you did when you were on the trust board to move the club forward ?
Always the same old, same old , same old sad. technique, never answer questions, just ask another one on another tack. Even your trolling is boring uninspired and entirely predictable. :ROFLMAO: 🤡

grecIAN Harris

So Danny, given your apptitude for replying with a question let's give you a question that you can only give a direct answer to you've not real ever answered....... What is this experience of women's that you talk of? Is it merely just watching or do you have some kind of 'hands on' experience?

Reactions: DB9

Dannyred

So Danny, given your apptitude for replying with a question let's give you a question that you can only give a direct answer to you've not real ever answered....... What is this experience of women's that you talk of? Is it merely just watching or do you have some kind of 'hands on' experience?
Black footballers have fought racism for years, Young girls and women footballers have faced sexism for years yet in 2020 nothing much has changed.

Oh but the pitch is bad, weak excuses never make changes happen.

As to your question I have contacts in women’s football from the lower leagues to the very top so yes I do know what I am talking about through experience and would happily discuss a way forward with Richard Pym.