• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

EFL decision day - Monday 8th June (now Tues 9th June)

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
This could a perfect opportunity for City to enlist the help of past volunteers to help out here and there before and after the game with any clear up duties !

And the fact I have at least 300 latex gloves and my own yellow hi viz coat may come in handy, Just saying like.
If we turn on the TV and see an echium at SJP it will just be Sturtz in disguise !

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
I don't quite see how Macc's points deductions work. Surely the season has now ended. Therefore the table is the table. If they are deducted, it is after the end of the season. Plus its PPG so any deduction should be pro-rata'd by the number of games. Deducting 3 points over 46 games is not the same as deducting 3 over 37.
Macc’s players not happy with the points deductions either.

andrew p long

Gonna be seriously depressed if we are still in L2 next season playing the likes of darned Barrow. :confused:
the geography of league two for City next season would be simply awful. We gain Barrow, Tranmere, Bolton and probably Harrogate. And lose Argyle Swindon and possibly Cheltenham . It would be right up there in terms of worst seasons for miles to travel to away games.

Colesman Ballz

the geography of league two for City next season would be simply awful. We gain Barrow, Tranmere, Bolton and probably Harrogate. And lose Argyle Swindon and possibly Cheltenham . It would be right up there in terms of worst seasons for miles to travel to away games.
Pretty clear what we need to do then, it is still in our own hands !

Devonboy

So, let's win the playoffs then.

Somebody has to!

RedPaul

Well-known Exeweb poster
Absolutely. And Southend is hardly 'down the road'.

Legohead

Banned
It's ok for me. ;)

Bolton and Harrogate would be a definite. Barrow i'd want to get to for the novelty aspect of a new ground and a new place visited. Can't say that Barrow in Furness has ever been that high on my list of places to visit tbh. Tranmere take it or leave it. All depends though on two factors which I am desperate for.

1. We get promoted.
2. Fans are allowed back in grounds again.

OmanGrecian

It's ok for me. ;)

Bolton and Harrogate would be a definite. Barrow i'd want to get to for the novelty aspect of a new ground and a new place visited. Can't say that Barrow in Furness has ever been that high on my list of places to visit tbh. Tranmere take it or leave it. All depends though on two factors which I am desperate for.

1. We get promoted.
2. Fans are allowed back in grounds again.
I worked in Barrow for 12 months working on a submarine in build. I'll say the place has, erm, character.

I do like the football crest though as it has a submarine on it.

David Treharne

Bolton and Harrogate would be a definite. Barrow i'd want to get to for the novelty aspect of a new ground and a new place visited. Can't say that Barrow in Furness has ever been that high on my list of places to visit tbh. Tranmere take it or leave it.
I think the 'novelty' aspect of a trip to Barrow would soon disappear. It was the site of my first ever City away game and the memory is still indelibly marked in my mind. It is a land that time forgot (and a lot further away than you think's going to be).

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Rick Parry says clubs could still go bust