• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Little things that annoy you

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
What’s your view on musicals though Hants?
Like proper men Gary, Same as yours!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I've had another clean of the thread, and I've re-opened it. Please play nicely.

iscalad

I've had another clean of the thread, and I've re-opened it. Please play nicely.
Play nicely..hmm. Too many people watching re-runs of matches from the 70s. Leeds vs Chelsea FA cup anyone?

GJW

People who don’t polish their cars properly. It’s quite simple; wax on, wax off, wax on, wax off. It’s all in Mister Miyagi’s car valeting handbook.

GJW

Dog shit, left by the dog owners (not left by the dog, to be fair to the dog). I will keep repeating this every time I tread in it. My Ninja senses normally alert me to DS in the vicinity but I dropped my guard today while I was out patrolling the border (of Braunton). Man Down! Man Down!
I got away lucky this time but this soldier is no cat. The next one could be fatal.

LOG

I'm getting increasingly annoyed by newsreaders ending sentences with "...because of the Coronavirus crisis."

I think we can work out for ourselves that such and such event is cancelled or whatever because of that. Tell us if it's something other than that but otherwise i think we can fill in the gaps.

Alistair20000

I'm getting increasingly annoyed by newsreaders ending sentences with "...because of the Coronavirus crisis."

I think we can work out for ourselves that such and such event is cancelled or whatever because of that. Tell us if it's something other than that but otherwise i think we can fill in the gaps.
ADVICE NOTE

Stop reading or listening to the news LOGster.

All the what ifs, could be's, may or might not happen, this expert, that expert, failure to report positive news as much as doom and gloom is all very wearisome and makes me feel like "doing an Indo" so I do not bother to tune in. Anything really important such as the Russians invading or football resuming will soon come to my attention.

Here to soothe.

LOG

ADVICE NOTE

Stop reading or listening to the news LOGster.

All the what ifs, could be's, may or might not happen, this expert, that expert, failure to report positive news as much as doom and gloom is all very wearisome and makes me feel like "doing an Indo" so I do not bother to tune in. Anything really important such as the Russians invading or football resuming will soon come to my attention.

Here to soothe.
I'm avoiding the news most of the time but just flicked on the wireless as i was doing some chores and was stealthily accosted by a bulletin :cry:

Alistair20000

I'm avoiding the news most of the time but just flicked on the wireless as i was doing some chores and was stealthily accosted by a bulletin :cry:
I feel your pain. I was similarly reeled in. Bleddy Home Service.

That's the trouble Fawlty, off your guard you see.

OmanGrecian

Adverts at the top of the page with an upside down flag

E13F9A36-DFA5-4AA4-AF73-EAFE0E1C0110.jpeg